Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agfood.ie and Internet Explorer 10

• 10-06-2013 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭countryjimbo

Hi,

I recently upgraded to IE10 and found agfood.ie didn't like it!

Once in the Main Section, switching from say "Herd" to "Movements" by clicking on the tabs doesn't work, have to exit and start again.

Also when registering a calf the options are slightly different and even though I put in a proper Dam number it would not let me continue saying it was not valid, this was despite it being able to correctly locate the breed for the Dam!

So if you're prompted to upprade to IE10, don't for the moment if you use agfood.ie

I see the AIM system will be down for a short time on Wednesday, maybe they are loading an updated release, I'll check it afterwards.

Regards, Jim.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Floody Boreland

Always found IE the worst browser. Switched to Chrome years ago and no problems since..

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Midfield9

Ya I had the same problem with the dam number last week since they changed it. Must try chrome so.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭countryjimbo

Always found IE the worst browser. Switched to Chrome years ago and no problems since..

Yes, I forgot to say Chrome worked ok.

Anyway I found a solution, when in Agfood.ie you need to select the "Compatibility" option.

IAcsb8p.png

Works on other sites where IE has problems too, like Outlook Web Access.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭ Mariam Cool Easel

IE should only ever be used to download chrome!

Advertisement