Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PaddyPower.com: how long does it take for winnings to transfer to bank account

• 15-05-2011 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I used paddypower.com for the first time this week and had a winner first time around (Azerbaijan in the Eurovision). Transfered my winning to my bank account Saturday night/Sunday morning. I'm with AIB. Can any regular users give me an estimate for how long it should take for the money to appear in my account? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

about 3 days

• Registered Users Posts: 40 SWK

Okay, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

2 working days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭swimfast

SWK wrote: »
    I used paddypower.com for the first time this week and had a winner first time around (Azerbaijan in the Eurovision). Transfered my winning to my bank account Saturday night/Sunday morning. I'm with AIB. Can any regular users give me an estimate for how long it should take for the money to appear in my account? Thanks.

how long did it take in the end i withdrew monday so i should get it tommorrow maybe ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

swimfast wrote: »
    how long did it take in the end i withdrew monday so i should get it tommorrow maybe ?

It depends on your bank, it can take anything from 1 working day to 5 working days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

You dont want gambling transactions showing up on your account when you go for a loan/mortgage.

you can lodge and withdraw in the paddy power shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

just hit the shop and get a cash card easy as sin

Advertisement