Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HK MP5K with extras & other items

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

DeBurca wrote: »
    14mm CCW, fits most AEGs

All our AEG's take this type, how much would you like for it?.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

All our AEG's take this type, how much would you like for it?.

How about that full metal Battleaxe mag for any MP5

How about that full metal Battleaxe mag for any MP5

Can't trade that for the Battleaxe, can get new high quality imitation suppressors for €20euros or less.

If you could give me a reasonable price, I'll think about taking it as we've already got a couple of these.

Can't trade that for the Battleaxe, can get new high quality imitation suppressors for €20euros or less.

If you could give me a reasonable price, I'll think about taking it as we've already got a couple of these.

I and many others on this forum would be very glad to get the LINK to a shop where you can get a SOCOM silencer either delivered or collected in a retailer for €20

I and many others on this forum would be very glad to get the LINK to a shop where you can get a SOCOM silencer either delivered or collected in a retailer for €20

Didn't say they were SOCOM's, just of high quality & may look it to this if there are people after these.

Would appreciate a price for it, then will see.

• Advertisement

Didn't say they were SOCOM's, just of high quality & may look it to this if there are people after these.

Would appreciate a price for it, then will see.

I am not trying to sell it I am trying to do a deal/trade

Final offer before I head for my beauty sleep, I will add a M4/M16 mag pouch in OD hold 2 mags with the Silencer for the MP5 Mag

[img][/img]togethery.jpg
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Would you have these or others in black or British DPM?.

Would you have these or others in black or British DPM?.

Sorry its all I got, I got it as part of a deal a while back has never been used

Sorry its all I got, I got it as part of a deal a while back has never been used

Not really our colours, cheers for everything & will keep you in mind.

Thanking you :)

How about my original offer of €20 and we can meet up

• Advertisement

How about my original offer of €20 and we can meet up

If you can meet me at the Office block later today, or be on or around the M50 on Tue afternoon then we have a deal.

Failing that, €20euros + P&P is the best I can do if this is acceptable?.

Where you are is just a little to far out of my way, if I come back down the N11 it adds an hour to the trip plus fuel.

If you can meet me at the Office block later today, or be on or around the M50 on Tue afternoon then we have a deal.

Failing that, €20euros + P&P is the best I can do if this is acceptable?.

Where you are is just a little to far out of my way, if I come back down the N11 it adds an hour to the trip plus fuel.

You give your location as the south east which is Waterford/Wexford area and the N11 is the extention of the M50 south bound to Wexford

You give your location as the south east which is Waterford/Wexford area and the N11 is the extention of the M50 south bound to Wexford

We're in Waterford, the M9 / M7 would be the way we go from here & back down again.

Used to live in Wexford & do miss it sometimes, if those arrangements suit we can do the deal & if not it's been a pleasure talking with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rob mac

I can give you 100 for the mp5?

rob mac wrote: »
    I can give you 100 for the mp5?

Thanks for the offer, would you be able to offer a little more? & I'll cover half the postage to you.

how about 115?

or what about 130 including the vest

Three good offers from yourself rob mac & I would like to take one of the last two that you've made.

I'm in work at the moment & will need until later tonight to get back to you on this, there will be an answer today if that's okay with you?.

Yeah if its ok with you can I just take the mp5 ill pm you latter

Yeah if its ok with you can I just take the mp5 ill pm you latter

That's fine, got your mobile number via pm's & will text you if we come to an arrangement.

• Advertisement

Can we meet in tiparary town?

Can we meet in tiparary town?

That's a bit too far for us to be honest, can meet in Carrick-on-Suir or Kilsheelan which is about half way.

Also we we're checking the AEG last night as it's been awhile since it was last used, looks like the fire selector is a bit funny as you have to go to full auto before you can use semi auto & as far as I'm aware there are no other issues with this AEG.

Your offer of €115euros for the MP5K is accepted, pending how you feel about the above.

But after you shoot in full auto you can switch between full and semi?

But after you shoot in full auto you can switch between full and semi?

You don't have to fire the AEG, just move the selector to full then back to semi first & as I was testing it this does not happen everytime.

Sorting out the details with rob mac via pm's, should have a deal shortly.

DeBurca has not got back to me about the battleaxe mag, so it's still for sale & so is the tac vest.

Offer pending on the MP5K, & in the process of making arrangements with rob mac for it.

Can you meet me in Limrick tomorrow?

Can you meet me in Limrick tomorrow?

Working on it as we speak, was going to text you later on today with any news & what time do you have in mind?

I don't mind

• Advertisement

I don't mind

Leave it with me & I'll text you when I've got some news.

If that's okay :)

Advertisement