Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

15% off Irish Rail. Codes only TUESDAY and SATURDAY

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

Hi.

i would be very grateful if somebody could post up the discount code for tomorrow Saturday 17th as i'm making a return trip dublin to cork.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jokeman

Today's code O2T1297

• Registered Users Posts: 24 oneteu

today's code T21318

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭Raoul

How do you buy a 5day return ticket online?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Raoul wrote: »
    How do you buy a 5day return ticket online?

You can't any more. It's date specific returns or "open" returns which are actually not that open as they have to be used within 30 days.

http://www.irishrail.ie/faresandtickets#Single or return tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Any body got trmws code?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭bullmccabe2010

There is no code for tomorrow. Only for Tues and Sat with the odd exception.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

There is no code for tomorrow. Only for Tues and Sat with the odd exception.

Yup thats what I was looking for - the odd exception! I checked Facebook but couldn't find anything...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Anyone have the code for today?
    The o2 site seems to acting up for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 johnnyblues

Anyone have the code for today?
    The o2 site seems to acting up for me.
    2T1305

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Does anyone know if the credit unions are still doing the single tickets and how much since the fare increase?

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

thanks johnnyblues booked return to belfast and saved 3e.....it all adds up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Latest code is O2T1312

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭panda_cub

The student €20 return and €30 return fares have been extended until the 31st of May, (originally to run until first week in April I think) so should see the college year out anyway :D

http://www.irishrail.ie/cat_offers.jsp?i=4479

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sharonmcdonagh

no new code today.. tuesday one is still coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Woody80

Rang customer service,straight to voice mail......

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Woody80 wrote: »
    Rang customer service,straight to voice mail......
    Is anyone on twitter? O2 have a twitter account manned on Saturdays. Their account name is @O2IRL.
    I would offer to contact them, but signing up to twitter is beyond my technical abilities!

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Just got an email from O2 to say that the O2 Irish Rail offer has expired and will no longer be available on the O2 Treats website ):

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Fishy1 wrote: »
    Just got an email from O2 to say that the O2 Irish Rail offer has expired and will no longer be available on the O2 Treats website ):

I thought it was NEVER going to expire!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Very disappointed, but hope it returns again soon, saved me a lot of cash ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Presume there's no code for today. Was looking on 02 treats site and couldn't find it, no matter what category I was in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 codeseeker

if anyone find a code anywhere please post it up!!! :) in shock here!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,363 ✭✭✭madmoe

codeseeker wrote: »
    if anyone find a code anywhere please post it up!!! :) in shock here!

I would keep an eye on their Facebook page and Twitter too.....they have posted them on both before. If I see one on Facebook I will post it here guys.....I don't use Twitter at all.

Cheers,
    M

Mods, maybe the title of the thread should change, as there will be (hopefully ;) ) be discount codes from Irish Rail, how about 'Irish Rail discount codes'?

madmoe wrote: »
    I would keep an eye on their Facebook page and Twitter too.....they have posted them on both before. If I see one on Facebook I will post it here guys.....I don't use Twitter at all.

Cheers,
    M

I use Twitter so will post codes up no problem. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cormac21051983

any codes knocking about, have to book tickets to westport and dont fancy paying 54€'s

any codes knocking about, have to book tickets to westport and dont fancy paying 54€'s

Same here but need to book one coming back from Ballyhaunis on Sunday evening.....have the leg down booked and used the 50% off voucher that was up a while back.....

Cheers,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭smackyB

Rail Users Ireland tweeted that there is a 20% code valid till midnight tonight.

RUI1347

https://twitter.com/railusersie/status/188631753940926464

smackyB wrote: »
    Rail Users Ireland tweeted that there is a 20% code valid till midnight tonight.

RUI1347

Thanks a million dude! I knew I done the right thing in holding off to book me ticket for going back to Dublin tomorrow :-)

smackyB wrote: »

RUI1347

*Hurrys off to Twitter to follow Rail Users Ireland*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 v_ferro

any new discount codes?

Advertisement