Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Weightlifting Kerry

• 24-06-2013 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can anyone tell me if there is a weightlifting club in Tralee region of Kerry

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,234 Mod ✭✭✭✭Edwardius

Moved your post to a new thread

There's a platform and weights but no club as such. Are you experienced in the lifts? I'll get the details for ya.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,234 Mod ✭✭✭✭Edwardius

Was talking to someone training in that place and it's not great. He recommended this place:

http://www.crossfitr560.ie/

I'm not sure if you can just lift there or if you have to do the crossfit stuff too though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

There is a Killarney Powerlifting Club I believe if that's up your alley. Can be found on Facebook under "Killarney Powerlifting"

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stack05

Edwardius wrote: »
    Moved your post to a new thread

There's a platform and weights but no club as such. Are you experienced in the lifts? I'll get the details for ya.

Yes I have experience with the lifts.

Advertisement