Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Betting Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭colinod

Headshot wrote: »
    your probably had a small stake lol

I had 50 on it (not a big stake for some i know)

Had the same as you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,758 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

warder6161 wrote: »
    how can you end up with - in your account:confused:

newbie ;)

if you withdraw the money, your stuck with the minus of the amount you withdrew

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭warder6161

11/2 tempting in the ajax game..but you can never trust utd with their last minute goals
    :rolleyes:

Headshot wrote: »
    newbie ;)

if you withdraw the money, your stuck with the minus of the amount you withdrew
    withdraw money that you dont have in the account..must be missing something gone before

withdraw money that you dont have in the account

ugh

200 in my account, I withdrew it into my bank and since my bet was settled as a winning in error, my account is a minus 200, bet365 want their money back which is totally understandable and they are welcome to it once they finish investigating and settled individual accounts

Maybe ill get lucky and get the sign of goodwill

• Advertisement

UGH ! thats just terrible......:D but you been such an "experienced gambler";) probably knew it was settled in error so no big shock !:rolleyes:

UGH ! thats just terrible......:D but you been such an "experienced gambler";) probably knew it was settled in error so no big shock !:rolleyes:

of course I knew lol

I did this crack with pp all day long and they wouldnt see that money again lol
    I like and respect bet365 so I wont be kicking up a fuss about the bet

Some times you get to keep the winnings (paddy +2 for ever) or you lose :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

We are contacting you regarding bet ID EQ71452969F placed at the odds of 2/1 on Athletic Bilbao (Fulltime Result Athletic Bilbao v Lokomotiv Moscow). We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, has been resettled at the revised odds of 1/4.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    The bet365 Team

yahoo 18eu at 1/4

edit, still didnt update my balance though

ajax scores at 12/1 !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Ajax the pricks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

knew bet 365 wouldnt pay out theyre much more organised than PP

note to self " go with your gut feeling "!
    last night was going to do a marseille/basle double just before stocker got his goal paying 65/1..tonight was going to do ajax @ 11/2..thought id leave it then at 12s decided id go for 20 on it boom ajax scored missed it !
    "HE WHO DARES WINS"!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Anybody on United tonight was a mug. The tie was over, they were gona rest players, United have been shocking at home all season in Europe, the pricing was terrible on United considering this anyway. Ajax +1 was the bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

man utd thought job was done no worry rest up for sunday they wont win europa league go out before final

lol at schalke!! gone to ET and Pilzen have had 10 men since the 61st min. mighty night for the bookmakers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Anybody on United tonight was a mug. The tie was over, they were gona rest players, United have been shocking at home all season in Europe, the pricing was terrible on United considering this anyway. Ajax +1 was the bet.

Lol

had hernandez to score 1st...bit harsh calling people mugs it was a fairly strong team...but your reasoning is sound...well done on your win:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

How much you put on the +1?

what odds was +1 anyhow??couldnt have been great,probably 5/4 knowing how miserly odds compilers are these days

hmm I get to keep my bilboa bet

but my winnings up to then were like 50 euro on other matches are lost so keep 200 or lose and get the 50 back, hard choice I was given lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

was it not 150?

was it not 150?

no I withdrew 200 but if your talking about the 50 they took away from me

Your right then its technically 150 in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

robbie1977 wrote: »
    How much you put on the +1?
    Hundreds pal.. Your man that had hernandez FG was obviously a good bet espeicially at 4s. But anybody backing United to win and on the handicaps(:eek::confused:) tonight after what I pointed out, was a silly billy.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

had hernandez to score 1st...bit harsh calling people mugs it was a fairly strong team...but your reasoning is sound...well done on your win:D

Screenshot?

Hundreds pal.. Your man that had hernandez FG was obviously a good bet espeicially at 4s. But anybody backing United to win and on the handicaps(:eek::confused:) tonight after what I pointed out, was a silly billy.:)

9/2 actually..
    I like the under 2.5 goals 5/4 in Liverpool game depending on team news. Liverpool as we all know dont score a lot at home and rarely concede. Brighton hav had unders in 10 of there 16 away games this year.:rolleyes:
    we cant get them right all of the time:D

did you post your thoughts before the game ?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭colinod

colinod wrote: »
    Don't. Contact them on livechat. They cleared my negative balance as a "gesture of good will"

Afte clearing my negative balance, they also paid out on the 1/4. Strange goings-on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Curva Sud

First Madrid the last night f##k up my double by conceding a late goal and now Schalke tonight jesus.FML

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Hundreds pal..

Screenshot??????????????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Come on Gladbach and Dordrecht

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement