Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pics of your stretched ears

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Blingin'!

I have those plugs in 8mm :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Blingin'!

I have those plugs in 8mm :o

You should wear them and stad next to me, it will be like my plugs gave birth to yours :p

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

I like them plugs,very pretty and girly cupcake,where did u get them?wish my ears where big enough to have a nice size hole on show but im only an amateur :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

couple qs, what are double flared plugs. how the heck do you start from an ear piercing to stretching?!?

ok..

a flared plug is a plug that has a flare or a lip on it,rather then just a flat round bar that goes straight through the ear,the lip serves the purpose of making sure the jewelery stays in the ear and doesnt fall out,u can get single flair,which has just 1 lip on the front and a clasp or o-ring on the back..

double flare plugs can be tricky to get into your ears as they wil lstretch ur ears trying to get them in and some people can never get double flared plugs into ur ears,depends how stretchy they are

there is many ways to start stretching ur ear,myself i was at 2mm when i was pierced,after 3 months i went out and bought a 2.5mm piece or jewelery,i lubed up my ear and the jewelery and i slid it in,it went in fairly easy..

if you dont want to do this you could use a taper,google tapers and youll see what they look like

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Double flared jewellery looks like this

P140.jpg

Whereas single flare will only have one curved edge

a20791712c3258c836a0ab_m.JPG

You can stretch your ears by using tapers, bondage tape or weights.

CyberJuice wrote: »
    ok..

a flared plug is a plug that has a flare or a lip on it,rather then just a flat round bar that goes straight through the ear,the lip serves the purpose of making sure the jewelery stays in the ear and doesnt fall out,u can get single flair,which has just 1 lip on the front and a clasp or o-ring on the back..

double flare plugs can be tricky to get into your ears as they wil lstretch ur ears trying to get them in and some people can never get double flared plugs into ur ears,depends how stretchy they are

there is many ways to start stretching ur ear,myself i was at 2mm when i was pierced,after 3 months i went out and bought a 2.5mm piece or jewelery,i lubed up my ear and the jewelery and i slid it in,it went in fairly easy..

if you dont want to do this you could use a taper,google tapers and youll see what they look like

i have basic ear percing - pierced when i was four using a gun!

hdowney wrote: »
    i have basic ear percing - pierced when i was four using a gun!

99 percent of people that stretch will tell you to never stretch a gunned pierceing,this is because of the trauma the blunt gun does to the skin in ur ear that surrounds the piercing. you should let that hole close up,or just take out your jewelery and forget about that hole, go to a proper tattoo/piercing place and get them to pierce you with a needel,it really is best for stretching

you can go to a piercing place and some will pierce you at bigger sizes, so you could start out at 3mm or 4mm rather then the usual 1.6mm or 2mm that most studios pierce regular people at.id recomend to get pierced at as big a size as possible so you will be at your goal size sooner

check out bodyartfoms.com they have a forum there with loads of advice and they sell really nice jewelery

99 percent of people that stretch will tell you to never stretch a gunned pierceing,this is because of the trauma the blunt gun does to the skin in ur ear that surrounds the piercing. you should let that hole close up,or just take out your jewelery and forget about that hole, go to a proper tattoo/piercing place and get them to pierce you with a needel,it really is best for stretching

you can go to a piercing place and some will pierce you at bigger sizes, so you could start out at 3mm or 4mm rather then the usual 1.6mm or 2mm that most studios pierce regular people at.id recomend to get pierced at as big a size as possible so you will be at your goal size sooner

check out bodyartfoms.com they have a forum there with loads of advice and they sell really nice jewelery

only problem is these holes will take FOREVER to close up. like seriously years :( (also anoyingly my career asperations don't do piercings of any kind. but so want stretchies)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

hdowney wrote: »
    only problem is these holes will take FOREVER to close up. like seriously years :( (also anoyingly my career asperations don't do piercings of any kind. but so want stretchies)
    You're a chef right, one my ex's was and she had 10-12's. You should be grand

• Advertisement

You're a chef right, one my ex's was and she had 10-12's. You should be grand

i will be eventually. i am in college at the moment, and both my college and prospective work exp place say NO piercings. i have my ears (norm at the mo), tragus, eyebrow and labret at the mo :o

you're grand she had multiple ears, lip, chest etc.

yea i just think for the next two years it'l be clear retainers all the way

and blowjobs for head chef/ health inspecters

and blowjobs for head chef/ health inspecters

pass thanks :eek:

Your girl had multiple chests :O

Your girl had multiple chests :O
    yup you can have multiple chest piercings :P

ya arse:D

I like them plugs,very pretty and girly cupcake,where did u get them?wish my ears where big enough to have a nice size hole on show but im only an amateur :)

Got them off bodyjeweleryshop.com. Ordered them on Sunday, got them on Thursday! I wanted the ones with black diamonds but they only had them in 14mm or 18mm. Stupid pink :mad::o

My ears were stretched from a gun piercing (that was inflicted upon me when i was a nipper against my will MOTHER :mad:) AND I've never had any problems with them. At all! The majority of people i know have stretched from gun piercings, because they were the norm when we were little!

Got them off bodyjeweleryshop.com. Ordered them on Sunday, got them on Thursday! I wanted the ones with black diamonds but they only had them in 14mm or 18mm. Stupid pink :mad::o

My ears were stretched from a gun piercing (that was inflicted upon me when i was a nipper against my will MOTHER :mad:) AND I've never had any problems with them. At all! The majority of people i know have stretched from gun piercings, because they were the norm when we were little!

yea i think it is beyond classic that our mothers were so against our piercings when they took our teeny tot selves in and let some butcher gun our ears (granted back then they didn't know the hazards of gunning - mind you my mother probably still doesn't, it doesn't affect her anymore)

My brothers girlfriend has informed me that as soon as her baby (my godchild)is a few months old they'll be taking her to get her ears pierced. The thing isn't even born yet!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

My brothers girlfriend has informed me that as soon as her baby (my godchild)is a few months old they'll be taking her to get her ears pierced. The thing isn't even born yet!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

god no. work on this. try to convince them to wait. seriously why does a baby need its ears pierced. i think it is so wrong and bordering on child cruelty. ARGH

It pisses me off because I've sat down with her and told her about all the damage it can do, response is 'Ah, but it looks lovely'. It looks fucking tacky! It's ok, ill kidnap the child and hide it until she stops being such a tool.

It pisses me off because I've sat down with her and told her about all the damage it can do, response is 'Ah, but it looks lovely'. It looks fucking tacky! It's ok, ill kidnap the child and hide it until she stops being such a tool.

good on ya. it is frickin ugly and trampy on babies to have pierced ears. not to mention the cruelty. as i am assuming she will be going to standard gun route - no self respecting piercer would pierce a child that young after all. oooh i'd be ready to bitchslap the tool the minute the child was clear of her

yeah i agree it does not look good on babies, you better talk to her again..

hopefully she wont have the baby covered in jewelery also,nothing worse than seeing a baby with gold bracelts and rings on them,so trashy lookin

I stretched mine from a gun and no problems. I begged my mam to let me get it done when I was 4 and after weeks of harassment she let me :P Used to wear gold hoops and all, the scumbag I was :o

I stretched mine from a gun and no problems. I begged my mam to let me get it done when I was 4 and after weeks of harassment she let me :P Used to wear gold hoops and all, the scumbag I was :o

lmao,you wore gold hoops when you were 4?? not a good look for such a small child

they are definately sexy on a grown woman though,if they dont look too tacky

Well not big ones, just like this but gold

plain-black-stainless-steel-mens-hinged-hoop-earrings.jpg

I had my lobe done when I was 4, then got my helix done when I was 10, then got my 2nds in my lobe done at about 11. Got my helix redone when I was 12 then it just grew from there on!

them hoops look fine. i probly wouldnt like them if they were gold though..
    my philosophy is, if your a woman and your gonna wear hoops then go big or go home :)

Ye little dirtbird lol
    go big or go home :)

;)

• Advertisement

them hoops look fine. i probly wouldnt like them if they were gold though..
    my philosophy is, if your a woman and your gonna wear hoops then go big or go home :)

I aint no woman!

Advertisement