Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3D Baby scan on Groupon today

• 20-02-2012 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Morning Girls, just wanted to let ye know there's a 3D baby scan on Groupon today. One of the girls I work it has been to this clinic and reckons its really good. I've been looking into this for the last couple of weeks so it seems like fate it ended up in my inbox this morning :)

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/galway/innervision-ultrasound/3453814

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

Think it's only in Galway, but probably well worth it if within a few counties radius.

Watch for small print on groupon thingys as sometimes they have it where you can only claim the deal during awkward hours - like normal working hours, or it expires within 2 or 3 months and you may not be pregnant enough for it to be worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 netty_K

Thanks for the advice Mink, checked it out an am happy enough with terms so went ahead and bought it! Soooooo excited, can't wait so see my lil one :D

It's actually based in Mayo, not Galway but don't mind travelling as the price is so good.

Advertisement