Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mod - Hello!

• 20-12-2013 2:00am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello! *waves*

I'll be your new friendly neighbourhood mod. I'm sure you'll all join me in thanking Aidan (aidan_walsh) for looking after it to date. Thanks Aidan!

Looking forward to cracking some skulls helping improve the forum, so if you've any general feedback I'd ask that you kindly PM me, as it would be most appreciated. :)

If you've anything in particular you think needs urgent updating/attention, please do let me know.

Thanks,
    Kon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Welcome Kon, happy modding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Wohoo! Congrats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Malcolm.

Excellent well done ! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭_ciaran_

I am looking for someone to design and develop a large Amazon style e-commerce site.

I can't pay but can offer the lucky guy/gal 4% equity in my company etc.

Happy modding! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

_ciaran_ wrote: »
    I am looking for someone to design and develop a large Amazon style e-commerce site.

I can't pay but can offer the lucky guy/gal 4% equity in my company etc.

Happy modding! :D

thatsapaddlin.png

• Advertisement
Advertisement