Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming PC build

• 28-02-2012 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey im looking for help with a gaming pc build, originally i wanted to get a gaming laptop but iv been convinced it would work out alot cheaper to just build my own Pc.

Iv never built a pc before so i dont have a clue where to start.

1. What is your budget?
    800 or 900 euro

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming mainly, games i play would be sc2, skyrim, CoD, probly battlefield.. im not bothered wheather the graphics can go as high as ultra or not

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? yes

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No i only have a 2 year old laptop atm

5. Do you need a monitor? yes

5a. If yes, what size do you need. 19' or 20' i dont really mind

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? il need a keyboard,

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? no, dont really know what that is

8. How can you pay? Bank Transfer/Laser

9. When are you purchasing? asap

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? dublin 15, carpenterstown.

wouldnt mind a cool looking case either, any feedback is greatly appreciated :)

Comments

Advertisement