Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards league round 4 19/2/2012 8.30ish

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Yeah, the demo. CoOp is on the demo and its epic :D
    Never played it before, no idea what I was doing, but kept killing the enemy. Found that shots to their head were just as effective as the rest of their body, so me.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Back on topic maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭umpsfar

its a pity cause craggy+Delta+alpha could have played TIG then, Delta probably had more than both Craggy and Alpha, i'm sure we want a rematch after the last game we had,(ingnoring the Rush game, a few more rounds of that to organise ourselves a bit better)
    I'm a member of craggy(although playing delta) , 63 members and we cant sport 12?
    i dont see why yous didnt want to take 2 squads from delta, either way i dont mind if yous pick your favourite 8 players and leave me out.
    probably 16 players showed up specifically but no matches played :confused:(ignoring TIG)
    all this talk of disbanding and no one can sport a full 12 (except TIG)
    too many leaders and no decision makers, can we see who shows up and make a decision.
    The matches are short, 1st match starts at 7:30-45, 2nd match starts at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

umpsfar wrote: »
    its a pity cause craggy+Delta+alpha could have played TIG then, Delta probably had more than both Craggy and Alpha, i'm sure we want a rematch after the last game we had,(ingnoring the Rush game, a few more rounds of that to organise ourselves a bit better)
    I'm a member of craggy(although playing delta) , 63 members and we cant sport 12?
    i dont see why yous didnt want to take 2 squads from delta, either way i dont mind if yous pick your favourite 8 players and leave me out.
    probably 16 players showed up specifically but no matches played :confused:(ignoring TIG)
    all this talk of disbanding and no one can sport a full 12 (except TIG)
    too many leaders and no decision makers, can we see who shows up and make a decision.
    The matches are short, 1st match starts at 7:30-45, 2nd match starts at 9pm.

That's leader speak right there... someone get this man a cape and sceptre!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,414 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Unnfortunately out of the 63 members a lot of them were across Alpha+Delta as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement