Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand clothes Shops in Dublin

• 14-02-2012 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Anyone know where I can sell my designer clothes and shoes in Dublin?
    I don't want to give it away! Ther is good stuff and would love to hand it over to someone else to sell it for me. (I could do with the few bob). I went into a few second hand clothes shops in Dublin but they would not give me any money for them. They are in excellent condition and all have designer labels (good old Celtic Tiger). I don't feel comfortable selling it on done deal or eba

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

Stock Xchange in Dun Laoghaire

There's another couple of places that spring to mind, Green with Envy in Rathmines and Deja Vu in Ranelagh, although I don't know if either of them actually buy stock from you, as such.

Just thought of another one - Siopaelle in Temple Bar. They do buy stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭gizmorox

I don't want to give it away! Ther is good stuff and would love to hand it over to someone else to sell it for me. (I could do with the few bob). I went into a few second hand clothes shops in Dublin but they would not give me any money for them. They are in excellent condition and all have designer labels (good old Celtic Tiger). I don't feel comfortable selling it on done deal or eba

There's only one place comes to mind that may offer cash instead of credit..Siopaella on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭aristocat

The Secret Closet in Howth sell second hand designer clothes, bags, shoes and jewellry. If the item sells you get the money, if not, they return the clothes after six weeks. (They don't accept High Street brands). The two ladies who run it are really nice and very easy to deal with, whilst remaining professional. I have sold quite a bit there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 FredaB

Stock Xchange in Dun Laoghaire

There's another couple of places that spring to mind, Green with Envy in Rathmines and Deja Vu in Ranelagh, although I don't know if either of them actually buy stock from you, as such.

Just thought of another one - Siopaelle in Temple Bar. They do buy stuff.
    I went into Deja Vu in Ranelagh with my own and my friends clothes. I am sure the girls name is Mary. She was quite clear that she is not a second hand clothes shop but more of an up market designer label retail unit where she will sell the clothes for you (she takes her cut) and you get the rest. I think her slogan is 'gently worn'. Anyway myself and my friend got fab girly weekend away on the proceeds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 lovefashion

I don't live too far away from Deja Vu in Ranelagh. I think by the sound of it that it is like the place for me!!!! Many thanks for all your replies. I'll let you know how i got on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭ArtOfEscape

I believe Wear It Again on Baggot St offer the kind of service you're looking for. Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 lovefashion

Went into Deja Vu, Ranelagh and a girl called Mary owns the shop. She was interested in the designer clothes and will sell them for me. She's going to email me and keep me updated. (I couldn't resist a Mark Jackob bag I saw in there, good value) Thanks everyone

Advertisement