Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

deelite wrote: »
    Hope Ingrid stays on I like her:D

The problem is more Louis than Ingrid I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Tayla wrote: »
    The problem is more Louis than Ingrid I think!
    The problem is more Carol that Louis really. In any case it's a totally boring plot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Has Séan got any friends his own age? He hangs around with Ray and Christy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

vektarman wrote: »
    He's still upstairs studying, should fly through his exams at this rate, if he doesn't suffer from vitamin D deficiency first!

I thought he was at rugby practice:D

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

MJ23 wrote: »
    Has Séan got any friends his own age? He hangs around with Ray and Christy.

He's friends with the youngest Dillon sister, can't think of her name right now. They might even be going out, im not 100% sure on that one though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,688 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I thought he was at rugby practice:D
    ....wearing his Kilkenny shirt and calling for a pass with a Dublin accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

DeepBlue wrote: »
    The problem is more Carol that Louis really. In any case it's a totally boring plot.

Why do you think Carol is the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

He's friends with the youngest Dillon sister, can't think of her name right now. They might even be going out, im not 100% sure on that one though?

Ya her name is Derbhla and they are going out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I like her too ( Really really LIKE her, but probably for different reasons than you !);)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

max life wrote: »
    I like her too ( Really really LIKE her, but probably for different reasons than you !);)

I reckon Ingrid's marriage will end soon, leaving her free to return to Ireland very shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

They need to shift Louie or Carroll out to pasture. I think this will happen because in soapland you cant steal someone on their wedding day and live happily ever after . Thered be no lesson in that . I reckon it will not all end well in McCoys.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I like Ingrid....hope she comes back and splits Louis and Carol up. Carol is not right for him at all.

Was it determined that Louis is Jack's father? I thought there was a chance that Christy could be the dad. :confused:

eviltwin wrote: »
    Was it determined that Louis is Jack's father? I thought there was a chance that Christy could be the dad. :confused:
    Yep, Louis is the dad. They got a paternity test and before they opened it Christy decided to let Jack stay with Carol and Louis and to not open the results of the test.
    Louis couldn't resist and opened it anyway and it showed him as the father.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Yep, Louis is the dad. They got a paternity test and before they opened it Christy decided to let Jack stay with Carol and Louis and to not open the results of the test.

Thanks DeepBlue, there goes my fantasy story where Carol and Christy get back together :)

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Ah really, part of me was hoping that Christy was the dad and that it would come out in a future storyline.....just not a fan of Louis. He needs a haircut!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

I would say Val and Christy will get together and adopt Shaun and live happy ever after in Spar.

If you think Louis has a bad hair cut see the movie King Arthur with Keira Knightly,he has very long hair and gets killed with a arrow while spying in a tree for the Saxons.

Lucy is wrecking my head...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Did anyone notice Louies crazy face and floating head when looking at the pictures on the sofa with ingrid. He is so wooden .
    On a lighter note I loved how the younger dylon girl waltzed into the shop with shaun , it was like something off a musical . I was probably the only one that noticed these things though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

There's been a couple of vaguely humorous lines tonight. Makes a pleasant change.

"Yvonne wouldn't trust Ghandi."

Bob get's all the best lines. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 84,335 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Ingrid and Louis dont want anyone smoking infront of or around their kids but Louis doing coke was ok :rolleyes: really sick and tired of Louis and his holier than thou attitude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I loved Cass's line to Charlie and Esther about the bed springs! :D Classic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Anyone find out what that bird Wayne is mad about is up too? Do the writers even know..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

Carol told Yvonne that Ingrid took cocaine. It was Louie, not Ingrid, who took cocaine. It was never suggested before that Ingrid did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Ingrid and Louis dont want anyone smoking infront of or around their kids but Louis doing coke was ok :rolleyes: really sick and tired of Louis and his holier than thou attitude
    Louis knows he made a mistake by taking coke. He just doesn't want his children to make the mistakes that he and Carol have made in their own lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,335 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Louis told Yvonne when they were together than both him and Ingrid did coke :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

When carol opened the door to louie from Yvonnes flat a door to the right could be seen towards the hungry pig could any 1 shed any light on this

• leo gonna be get with charlette mother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

leo gonna be get with charlette mother

It seems like that might happen, but it'd be the most ridiculous pairing ever. Wouldn't work at all.

Could provide more drama for Charlotte and her friend who isn't Rachel. (What is her name? Been in the soap for weeks now and I haven't a clue!)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Esther is so feckin smug, I really wish that Charlie saw sense and called off the wedding. I think he would be much happier with Bella and Cass :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Charlotte is biggest little bitch ever! Great acting though. I actually want to plant her one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement