Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Appointments with Trainee Nutrition & Health Coach

• 22-01-2012 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I am studying at the Irish Institute of Nutrition and Health (www.iinh.net) for a BTEC Advanced Diploma in Nutrition and Health Coaching. I am looking for one or more case study volunteers.

At our first meeting I will explain how I might be able to offer you useful guidance around food and nutrition, and answer your questions. We will then discuss your nutrition- or diet-related concerns, and any goals you may have.

Based on the above, I’ll prepare suggestions and a plan and then we’ll discuss and agree it together. After that we will meet 2 - 3 times over the following two months or so, to check your progress and adjust things as needed.

All meetings will be at your convenience and are free. I am based in North Co. Wicklow and can meet you at an agreed location around the greater Dublin area. Your personal information will always remain strictly confidential.

If you are interested in taking part or have questions, please pm me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Swizzle7

Hi, I've always been really interested in nutrition and health and I'm thinking of applying for the Nutritional Therapy course at the iinh, how is it going? would you recommend it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭veggie newbie

Swizzle7 wrote: »
    Hi, I've always been really interested in nutrition and health and I'm thinking of applying for the Nutritional Therapy course at the iinh, how is it going? would you recommend it?

Yes, I would highly recommend it. There is a lot of work involved, a lot of extra reading, assignments, case studies etc so be prepared for lots of hard (but very interesting) work. I would recommend going to an open evening to see if it's for you. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭veggie newbie

Hi everyone,

thanks very much to the MANY volunteers who registered an interest in taking part in the case study! Unfortunately the places are limited and the study is oversubscribed at the mo. If any more places open up I'll post a note here again.

Thanks again to you all for your enthusiasm to take part!

Advertisement