Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Creche in CastleKnock/Dublin 15 area which is flexible enough to drop few

• 16-07-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey Guys,

I am self employed working from home in castleknock area. However I need to to visit client or to attend meeting few times in a week.

I was wondering anyone had any recommendations for a creche in the Castleknock/Coolmine or Dublin15 area where I can drop my 6 year kid for few hours as and when need basis?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

You are going to struggle with this as there are strict staffing levels required for childcare facilities and if they don't know how many kids are going to be in, they can't prepare. You might have better luck with a childminder/ babysitter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,475 ✭✭✭daymobrew

The Blanchardstown Centre has/used to have a creche. Call them to see if it is still there.

Advertisement