Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show: November 25th 2011

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

shinny wrote: »
    No more DLB !! He just said on Derek Mooney that tomorrow night is his last LLS
    jimmynokia wrote: »
    Dlb was winding us up he should be fired twitter is on overload it was the best news heard all year

What's a DLB?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Grants fairy

Skid wrote: »
    Looking for something to watch after tonights show?

The LLS finishes at 2345 - At 2350 switch over to BBC2 for Later with Jools - Noel Gallagher is on it, performing three songs :) And a decent supporting line up too ...

Great stuff! Sky + do your stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭tintin67

As for the Mary Byrne one. She appeared as a contestant on a terrible talent show that she didn't even come close to winning. Now this is at least her third time to appear as a guest on the Late Late Show.

She was on with Miriam a few Saturdays ago as well. Anyway just seen on RTE teletext that Johnny Logan is to 'give one of his rare performances and interviews on Irish television' and perform 'Why Me?' on the Brendan O'Connor show tomorrow night.

Now me, I'd assume a 'rare' performance or interview would be from someone who hadn't been on in years, but in RTE terms it seems to mean someone they haven't had on in 3 or 4 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

What's a DLB?:D
    Is it Delicious Lover Boy??

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭coxy14

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Italian property lawyer Nancy Dell'Olio will appear on the show to discuss her time on "Strictly Come Dancing". Nancy is a former girlfriend of Sven-Göran Eriksson.

Graham Norton's interview with her a couple of weeks ago had me in stitches but I'm not getting my hopes up for this one

• Advertisement

coxy14 wrote: »
    Graham Norton's interview with her a couple of weeks ago had me in stitches but I'm not getting my hopes up for this one
    She is hilarious, she could do or say anything. She reminds me of Brigette Neilson personality wise, she is a loose cannon :D I'd say Tubs will be nervous about the interview.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Nice cheery intro to the show :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Jaysus they are fairly making RTE put on sackcloth and ashes with this.. They may have to set up a special RTE Apology station.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,017 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

GROVEL:)

Jaysus they are fairly making RTE put on sackcloth and ashes with this.. They may have to set up a special RTE Apology station.. :)

I got lost halfway through it ...

Was it an apology about the previous apology, or a second apology for the Primetime show?

Apologies for asking.

• Advertisement

Skid wrote: »
    I got lost half through it ... Was it an apology about the previous apology, or a second apology for the Primetime show?

RTE initially apologised after they found out the mistake... Then were forced to apologise again after the recent court case.. However the "Religious" were not happy that RTÉ had the apology read with monotone voice.. I would say that this is why they tried again with the apology..
    Apologies for asking.

I'm not happy with apology.. Can I ask you to do it after the news again tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Hello everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Wow i cant stand these gimps who do anti-deffamation suits (dont care what against)

The priest should be labelled a muppet by RTE in their next broadcasts. He wont be able to deny that one.

Delighted with that crowd reaction over Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

GROVEL:)
    They've started their penance alright:

Which is a bit like watching the LLS, so, I'm out...

The minute I read "apology station" i got a flashback to that bit in Lost where they discover the french distress call that's been going out for about 30 years:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

hondasam wrote: »
    Hello everyone
    evening

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

MM has been in FF since Charlie's days. He was in up to his neck in every aspect of the Ahern/Cowen years, minister from 1997 on Education and Science, Health and Children (including founding the HSE), Enterprise, Trade and Employment and Foreign Affairs.

But apparently, we'll hear tonight about "FF Nua" and how they want to rebuild with the "grassroots" (more like hyphae) and go back to the "real FF" who have been dormant for decades, or something.

hondasam wrote: »
    Hello everyone
    Hiya Sam :)

Delighted with that crowd reaction over Martin

Yeah those JLS fans have a reputation for knowing their politics.. :D

• Advertisement

lynski wrote: »
    evening
    Hiya Sam :)

evening guys:)

That is brilliant, thanks for letting us know Skid, I'm loving Noel's new album :cool:

Yeah I really like it too, MrsD.

You have excellent taste :)

i saw Noel in the Olympia a few weeks back, unbelievably good.

Its not that i am getting old,thats just sh1t:(

These are not bad, clothes leave a lot to be desired, sack the stylist ffs

Ok cards on the table, I'm too old for this not to be completely embarrassing but i really like this song

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭A Disgrace

I feel sick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

I'm not well up on the boy band scene, is this crowd called One Erection ?

A Disgrace wrote: »
    I feel sick

was it something you ate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

oh these guys make me understand the appeal of extreme religions that ban current music and tv. i would love to protect my daughter from this stupidity

• Advertisement

They should have released their version of 'Forever Young' as a single, it wasn't bad at all.

Advertisement