Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weightwatchers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DAISY9988

Any news yet

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

Sorry, I've a son in hospital.

PM your email address to me and I'll send it on to you.

Any news

If you pm your email address to me I'll send it on to you.

Have sent you the details

• Advertisement

thank you

Thank you so much for sending the diet sheet

• Registered Users Posts: 3 osfan

Hi,
    I'm new on here. I'm desperate to get hold of a copy of The Flexi Diet by Slimming magazine & found this post.

If possible please would you be able to make me a copy of The Flexi Diet? I am quite happy to pay for postage etc.

I've been trying to find a copy of this diet for ages now & I really hope that you can help me.

Thank you:)

deisemum wrote: »
    If you pm your email address to me I'll send it on to you.

Hi,
    I hope it's ok if I reply to this. I was wondering if you could email me a copy of The Flexi Diet by Slimming Magazine please like you did for the other lady?

I've been trying to get a copy of this diet ever since Slimming Magazine was closed & I'd be really grateful if you could help me.

DAISY9988 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for sending the diet sheet

Hi,
    I saw your post about The Flexi Diet & if the lady who emailed it to you no longer has it I was wondering if you do me a Copy please?

Like you, I've lost my copy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 lynnielou

Just wondering if anyone still has a copy of the Flexi Diet that they could send me please?

Yeah I'll send it on tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pacey

Hi wondered if there was anychance of a copy of the flexi diet being sent to me please - I to lost loads of weight with it but lost my copy years ago it is the only one that worked and as 2013 is the year I want to get my weight under control once and for all I really would appreciate anyone who has its help- Happy New Year to all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 henleyreed

Hi, just found this link and would like a copy of the flexi diet forwarding. please help if possible. many thanks.

Hi sorry but I am still trying to get a copy myself - anyone help!

I've an old copy of the flexi diet so it's a bit faded. I'll type it out and then it will be easier to email it.

thanks look forward to receiving it

I'm currently typing it up but it will take some time as there's a lot to type. I'll try and get it done by tomorrow.

Your a star:)! Much appreciated.

If you pm your email address to me I'll email it back tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 jackbrad

Hi, I have been searching for years for a copy of this plan, its the only one that ever worked for me......does anyone have it PLEASE? very happy to pay, thanks in advance x

jackbrad wrote: »
    Hi, I have been searching for years for a copy of this plan, its the only one that ever worked for me......does anyone have it PLEASE? very happy to pay, thanks in advance x

PM your email address and I'll send on a a copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 jackbrad

Hi Deisemum that IS amazing, thank you so much, I am a newbie so need to get 25 posts on here before I can PM you, I am at 7 at the moment lol!!
    Will PM you asap as obv don't want to put my email address on here (am sure I will be banned if i do!).
    Thanks again much appreciated. x

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kayelauz

hi been looking everywhere for this diet would it be possible for you to send me a copy to thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kayelauz

why cant you put your email up on here like jackbrad is it against the rules ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2 johnsol

Hello diesmum, is there any chance you could email me a copy as well (sorry I know you've been asked countless times). <email snip - PM only please> Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mummybeale

Hi I was wondering if there was any way I could be emailed a copy of diet sheet as I have been looking for months and this is the only place I could get one:):)please please please

• Registered Users Posts: 2 johnsol

Here is the diet for anyone who's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Poppybear

deisemum wrote: »
    I found it just now but have to go out in a few mins so will copy it later this afternoon.
    Hi, do you still have a copy of the flexi diet? I would be very grateful if you would also be able to send me a copy of the diet sheet. Or indeed if anyone else has one

many thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

^^^ it was posted here, the comment just before your one.

Advertisement