Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Secret Circle (US Pace) [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

I thought the girly stuff was pretty fun. I honestly couldn't stop laughing. A pity Adam couldn't take some of the devil's spirit stuff, he might actually become tolerable.
    Very excited for next week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Meh....ep. 15 was rather boring and kinda crappy, weird tone to the ep. - Blackwell's return was kinda meh considering he has no powers + looks like a guy coming back for redemption.

Him not being a badass baddie kinda mutes the whole point of him, they need to start moving this Eva plot forward, Dekker continues to annoy the hell out of me...as does his eyebrows :rolleyes:

Jake is a bit of a squre jawed fool as well, Melissa gets no screentime....if i was the actress i'd be worried about my job come seasons end :eek:

Shelley Hennings boobs seem to have gotten alot bigger recently......:confused:
    Not much to report really....overal, meh :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

In terms of Blackwell, there is certainly more to that story and the guy is not as squeaky clean as he is making out IMO.

I completely despise Adam.

I'm relatively intrigued by the witch hunter chap, that should turn into something good.

Not sure I'm liking the Jake direction recently, he clearly has the most chemistry with Cassie so they should be the main couple. I know in the books that Cassie and Adam are the big duo, but the on screen version seems beyond forced.

The rest of the girls are equally hot and fairly entertaining, but I do echo the concerns about Melissas screen time

• Advertisement

Psycho Eva!....man that Alexia Fast is gorgeous...naturally beautiful, Pheobe Tokin is caked in makeup all the time, i'd prefer Eva over Faye.....but Eva gone nuts and killed Lee!?....or is he dead, sure looked it!

Actually liking Blackwell more each ep. - think the actor is doing a good job in the role, not much arc progression save for Cassie getting more "dark".

But....that stunt on the football field!!!!!!!!!!...wow, amazing stunt....never seen anything like that before, pure quality!, meh @ Diana....either give her a plot or kill her off!, she adds nothing.....poor Melissa....she has nothing to do.

Next week looks REALLY good though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Lirange

Missed a lot of episodes. Just read the recaps before tuning in to this.

And still the entire universe revolves around teh chosen one. I don't know why I bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I find the parents characters and storyline more interesting and intriguing than the teenagers so less of the teens and more of the oldies :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Psycho Eva!....man that Alexia Fast is gorgeous...naturally beautiful, Pheobe Tokin is caked in makeup all the time, i'd prefer Eva over Faye.....but Eva gone nuts and killed Lee!?....or is he dead, sure looked it!

Actually liking Blackwell more each ep. - think the actor is doing a good job in the role, not much arc progression save for Cassie getting more "dark".

But....that stunt on the football field!!!!!!!!!!...wow, amazing stunt....never seen anything like that before, pure quality!, meh @ Diana....either give her a plot or kill her off!, she adds nothing.....poor Melissa....she has nothing to do.

Next week looks REALLY good though! :D

At the end of that promo....
    A womans voice says "someone in your circle will die".... it better be f*cking Adam.

Didn't think the last two eps were good. Like flogging a dead horse the Adam scenes were poor....again....as they always are :rolleyes:

The new guy from Oz scenes I thought were poor. I've nearly stopped watching this show. Will see how it goes in the next ep

About Lee
    I didn't think he was going to be killed, but in the promo it looks like his body is on a bed where Faye sees it? So yeah it looks like he is dead

Kill Adam. Save Lee. Wishful thinking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

Really Liked Thurs Nights Episode. The Blackwell back story is quiet intriguing. Also Fayes Mother and Blackwell seem to have an interesting history-
    could Faye be the other Blackwell Child(Im thinking Faye or Jake at this point)

Next Weeks Ep Looks Promising too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

DeWitt wrote: »
    Kill Adam. Save Lee. Wishful thinking.

My sentiments exactly.

Major spoilers for 1x17 re; Cassie and Adam being "fated" or "cursed":

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/secret-circle-episode-117-curse-major.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

trendy88 wrote: »
    Really Liked Thurs Nights Episode. The Blackwell back story is quiet intriguing. Also Fayes Mother and Blackwell seem to have an interesting history-
    could Faye be the other Blackwell Child(Im thinking Faye or Jake at this point)

Next Weeks Ep Looks Promising too.

I think it is Faye. The history between Dawn and blackwell, the fact that Cassie saw Faye's dreams AND the fact that the girl that was healed using Faye's magic ended up with dark magic of her own.. (emotion driven, door slam followed by murder).

What? Wow, that's awesome.

Daylights savings advantage this side of the atlantic 12am airing.

The awkward moment when your Dad knows you just got your cherry popped because there's a bunch of dead birds in the garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Nice. Glad Blackwell hasn't changed into the good guy they were making him out to be! That part was very well cast.

Loved last nights episode. So glad cassie and adam are splitsville-would love to see her with Jake.

Nice twist with Blackwell too. Was beginning to find him a bit boring.

• Advertisement

Delighted that Blackwell broke up the gruesome twosome!, some good acting from Robertson....when she broke down crying, her face....those tears, you wonder what she was recalling in her head to make her cry that real.

Some good wirework again this week, lots of plotholes re: Lee....um, what is gonna happen to the body or Eva?, is she getting locked up in the looney bin?....they're not just gonna gloss over that whole thing are they?

Jaysus...i bet they'll just not mention it again, but c'mon!....Eva needed to be arrested or in hospital, sloppy writing...but you expect nothing less from those two clowns who wrote for Smallville.

Faye seemed to get over Lee's death pretty quick too. Another WTF moment.

1x19: The other Blackwell child is revealed :eek: :D
    THE OTHER BLACKWELL CHILD IS REVEALED — To protect themselves from the witch hunters, Jake (Chris Zylka), Cassie (Britt Robertson) and Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) seek out Jake’s grandfather Royce, (guest star John de Lancie) to find his family’s crystal and are confronted with disturbing theories about the events of sixteen years ago. Meanwhile, Diana (Shelley Hennig) tries to balance her pursuit of the Glaser crystal with Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy) and Adam (Thomas Dekker) with her romantic life with Grant (guest star Tim Phillipps), who demands to know what she’s hiding. At the same time, Callum (guest star Michael Graziadei) attempts to re-insert himself into Melissa’s life. Charles (Gale Harold) and Jane (guest star Ashley Crow) plot their move against Blackwell (guest star Joe Lando). Omar Madha directed the episode written by Micah Schraft (#119).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/secret-circle-episode-119-crystal-press.html

^ my guess is Melissa....her and Blackwell shared a moment in the last ep., the way Melissa looked at him....but i'd be OK with Faye, that would make for good fun!, if it's Diana...meh!, but at least it would give the actress something to do, the way she's going she could go off screen and i'd never notice.

Sweet. Care to wager a guess? My money's on Faye.

I'm hoping for Melissa too. Gives the girl a little bit more to do.

Not a bad eppy last night, loved Blackwell's speech + the ending....a-ha!, so he did sacrifice a human, he's eeeeeevil ;)

LOl'd @ the stuff with Melissa and Faye going for the jock guy with aid of Adam, more nice wirework this week....i guess it's buliding to an epic battle between the circle and witch hunters for the finale....hopefully someone dies.

:D

Jaysus! :mad: - i watched the 1x19 promo, the bleedin' thing gives away who the other Blackwell child is
    Faye
    :rolleyes:

Idiots....no surprise really, http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/secret-circle-episode-119-crystal.html

Mindgames. It's all in the editing. I still say it's Melissa.
    To quote an IMDBer
    So it's definitely not...
    ... Faye who's the Balcoin child. If she were, the promo for the next episode wouldn't have been so obvious about it. If there's one thing 30+ years of watching television has taught me is that they never make big reveals in promos. The last time I fell for that trick was when D'Anna appeared to be revealed as a final five in a Battlestar Galactica promo. After that, I swore to myself never to trust promos again haha.

Who's bringing back Nick, Eben or John?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Really need to catch up on this show I have fallen behind :(

Second Blackwell child will be revealed tonight. Who's excited? Crossing fingers & toes for Melissa :D

• Advertisement

Gosh darn it I really wanted it to be Melissa
    Also, I was expecting the reveal to be really epic, but nothing :(

Anyone else hit a personal bum note when the Circle's birthdays were shown onscreen? They're mostly '95 babies. Good God I feel old.

Advertisement