Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.irish-injustice.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Mr Jinx

I like the way he felt he had to write "I am in the far right corner" at the bottom of the last picture. Even a complete nutjob doesnt want to get mistaken for Alan Shatter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

If thats true... well, someone has ****ed him well and truly over.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

I think his best bet so in order that this stops, is to go and have a chat with his local Sinn Fein TD. I'd say that would work wonders.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭pah

Initial impression = nutjob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Complete and utter bollox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Got a leaflet through the door today about this offering a reward for more information!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hi Man

I was on the site www.irishinjustice.com a week ago but he has put up some letters now have a look under Garda Letters. I had a look and to me it must be true, why else would the head of Special Branch meet with him and why not prosecute him for wasting Garda time?
    Lets face it we already have other similar cases such as the McBreartys and Shortts and let's not forget Ian Bailey!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

I have full faith in the Gardai, but there are always individuals who don't apply the values and standards of the jobs to their work. If someone has screwed him over so badly, he'll get justice, or be proven as a madman.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭pah

Hi Man wrote: »
    I was on the site www.irishinjustice.com a week ago but he has put up some letters now have a look under Garda Letters. I had a look and to me it must be true, why else would the head of Special Branch meet with him and why not prosecute him for wasting Garda time?
    Lets face it we already have other similar cases such as the McBreartys and Shortts and let's not forget Ian Bailey!!

Pascal, the letters that you have put up are just letters of acknowledgement of correspondence. They don't prove anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭the bolt

Zambia wrote: »
    Complete and utter bollox
    in what way do you think that?
    maybe it is but i wouldnt be so sure just yet,will keep an eye on it to see how it pans out.first i have heard of it to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

the bolt wrote: »
    in what way do you think that?
    maybe it is but i wouldnt be so sure just yet,will keep an eye on it to see how it pans out.first i have heard of it to be honest.

If someone wanted to kill this eejit he would be dead by now or at least have a hurty knee or something.

He clearly needs help but of a different kind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Pappa Charlie

I can't understand how all the excellent investigative journalists we have in this country are not all over this story!! come back "primetime" all is forgiven!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

stock-illustration-8953120-cuckoo-clock.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

He's offering a cash reward for any evidence of someone making allegations about him? Don't you collect your evidence first before making the claims he does?

My suspicion here is that one part of his story may be correct - that an undercover Garda called himself Pascal Dolan while working on a case and then later on there was a small and inconsequential misunderstanding when this Pascal gave his name somewhere. Then he just got paranoid.

The obvious solution for Pascal would be to change his name to Joe Smyth and move on with his life.

seamus wrote: »
    He's offering a cash reward for any evidence of someone making allegations about him? Don't you collect your evidence first before making the claims he does?

My suspicion here is that one part of his story may be correct - that an undercover Garda called himself Pascal Dolan while working on a case and then later on there was a small and inconsequential misunderstanding when this Pascal gave his name somewhere. Then he just got paranoid.

The obvious solution for Pascal would be to change his name to Joe Smyth and move on with his life.

He could be the informant and is trying to throw us off his scent! (JOKING. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS GUY PROFESSIONALLY!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Pappa Charlie

seamus wrote: »

Hold up there! thats my name and the KGB are using it already, what are you playing at? The last thing he needs is the KGB on his tail!

Advertisement