Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Identity

• 17-12-2010 8:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi!
    First of all: I am new to this forum.
    Second of all:My name's Martin, and I'm working on my Phd thesis on Irish Identity.
    In some time in the future I will be preparing for the research part of my thesis. If any of you would like to help with the research (survey) - please contact me. Some time next year I will be sending my survey to poeple in Ireland, so I need as many contacts as possible.

Third of all: The thread I am starting now and your comments are going to help me with my research.

Firstly, I would like to know: What is Irishness? How do you describe it? What are the elements that makes Irishness?
    Secondly, I would like to know: Are you proud that you are Irish? What are the elements of Irish pride (and I don't mean the bread :))
    What things you are proud the most? And why?

I know that there are a lot of questions. But what I would like to get from you - is a discussion on those topics (Irish Identity, Irishness and Irish Pride).

Thank you.
    If you have any questions. Or if you want to help me with my future research. E-mail me on: <snip>

Martin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

identity_study, Humanities doesn't exist to help people with research. What you posted counts as spam. Please read the charter. Locked.

Also: posting the same topic in multiple forums is generally frowned upon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement