Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sirius Disclosure 2013 full documentary.

• 25-04-2013 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

Havnt seen this yet, it's supposed to be good. They claim to have a genuine alien body.

536904_357601734340379_863529126_n.jpg
    The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. They use energy propulsion systems that can bring us to a new era. Humans have also developed these systems but those in power have suppressed them in order to keep us at the mercy of fossil fuels. It is time for you to know…and this documentary will let you in. - See more at: http://siriusdisclosure.com/#sthash.02ZUKjcU.dpuf

Alternate source

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Chop Chop

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Havnt seen this yet, it's supposed to be good. They claim to have a genuine alien body.

536904_357601734340379_863529126_n.jpg

There is an ulterior motive for all this when powerful families like the Rockefellers are involved. There has to be something in this for them. Why would you fund the disclosure project to benefit humanity, when all that is on the earth is controlled by your family and a few others?

Disclosureproject.org
    Subsequently, working with philanthropist Laurence Rockefeller, Dr. Greer provided in-depth briefing materials for President Clinton and Hillary Clinton, who reviewed the matter while staying at the Rockefeller’s JY Ranch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Alien or not, this is extremely interesting-whatever it is it was walking around alive for several years.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/sirius-documentary-dna-re_n_3135628.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular#slide=more291697

I'll Just quote another poster that had suspicions about The Rockefellers involvement in the disclosure project, 2 years ago, and to be honest, I would question how legitimate Stephen Greer is...and most importantly, who is he working for?
    iPlop wrote: »
    Right, I'm trying to find out if this thing is real or something else.

The first point is that this that the disclosure project was initially set up by Laurence Rockefeller which make me a little suspicious.Some part of this disclosure project is most likely for their own ends.

source

The second point is that the Rockefeller's have "apparently" had experience with a fake alien invasion in 1938

source

The third point is,Dr Carol Rosin ,Heavily involved with the disclosure project has been working on the "Space Treaty of 2011" with former Apollo astronaut, Edgar Mitchell.She talks of different species in space and how they don't abduct people anymore.

She claims People in high places have information about all this.She also claims that she and others connected with the disclosure project had a 1 hour meeting with some ET's about this "peace treaty"

Now given the involvement the ruling class have with the disclosure project ,I'm gonna bet some species of "aliens" will not agree to this treaty, if you know what I mean!!;).And what happens next? Well I have my own ideas, but I'm saying nothing at the moment.The annoying thing is, she is the very woman that warned everyone in 2001 about the "last card" that would be played by governments to fool the public about the threat the ET's will pose to us.

The treaty is below

source

Treaty

I think the Disclosure Project is a front for something else ,what do you guy's think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭FREETV

Chop Chop wrote: »
    I'll Just quote another poster that had suspicions about The Rockefellers involvement in the disclosure project, 2 years ago, and to be honest, I would question how legitimate Stephen Greer is...and most importantly, who is he working for?

Well, it wasn't taken very seriously in the nineties now was it?
    My Dad would never be convinced by it, show him an EBE, ET then yes, or get the Leaders of the World to announce it then yes he would take it seriously then, nothing less than that will convince most of the old school/old timers as they cannot think outside of the box and they are brainwashed by religious beliefs and the mainstream media.

Only Greer, The Rockefellers and maybe some of his witnesses know who they are working for.
    It is a bit of a mystery isn't it. Some people think that they work for the C.I.A.

There is no chance of us being the only civilisation in the Universe though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭FREETV

Chop Chop wrote: »
    There is an ulterior motive for all this when powerful families like the Rockefellers are involved. There has to be something in this for them. Why would you fund the disclosure project to benefit humanity, when all that is on the earth is controlled by your family and a few others?

Disclosureproject.org

Why not send a letter or an email to Laurence and ask him? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

While I am generally open to the topic of this documentary I found it did more damage than harm to the subject matter.

The content shouldn't be damaged by how it is delivered but, for me, it was. The production values are so low that I wonder what the monies from the crowd funding went into, I do hope it was not to pay this production team. Scenes were disjointed and jumped around and I actually found myself becoming disinterested and disengaged. A common lighting and setting rig was not used for interviews. Background noise was evident on numerous occasions. It's sloppy, needlessly so.

The interviews were always going to be the winning contributions to this documentary and I found that it was only in the latter half that some good pieces of information came across but I must wonder why they could not have had done much more with this.

The outcomes from the work done in Stanford on the small humanoid was more curious than I had expected. Going into this I had anticipated we would get the flat-out result that it is 100% human with mutations. Not so evidently, until further research has been conducted, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this could go.

In conclusion I feel this could have been done more professionally with vastly more impact and would, as a result, be accessible to a wider audience.

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

I was looking forward to watching this doc but after reading some reviews it seems that alot of the material is rehashed stuff that most people into the world of strange would have seen countless times. As for the little ET chap, i thought they more or less agreed that it was a deformed human and that futher tests are required?. On the other hand i think this doc was aimed at people not into the subject of ufo/free energy and if thats the case they prob done a good job in attracting newcomers.

FREETV wrote: »

There is no chance of us being the only civilisation in the Universe though.

Completely agree on that point,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

I flicked through the docu last night, slightly under the influence and I can remember thinking "this is sh!t."

FREETV wrote: »
    Why not send a letter or an email to Laurence and ask him? :D

He's dead,
    Laurance Spelman Rockefeller (May 26, 1910 – July 11, 2004)

David and Nelson are now sponsoring it.........

I wonder what for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I was very let down by the documentary, based on Greer's interview with Joe Rogan, I had expected so much more. It was a bit sh*t alright...

Advertisement