Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Office Season 8 [NBC - Spoilers]

1235»

Comments

It's still pretty bad, but I enjoyed Dwight's discovering he owes the charity $34,000

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Every time I want to give up on this show, they come out with a cracker like this week's episode. Can't put my finger on what made it work; it just did.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I thought this weeks episode was a lot better, mainly due to them actually using the supporting cast. Ryan's scene at the start was very good as was Oscar's scenes throughout the episode. Thought Kevin was hilarious as well when talking to Andy, and also at the end with the dog. The scene with Dwight finding out he owed the money was the best.

I think this episode showed that the Office can still be funny as long as they do not focus entirely on Robert California, Nellie, and Andy (not so much the last episode) who are dragging down the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Really good episode this week I thought and for the first time since Michael leaving I'm actually really excited to see where next weeks episodes go. Jim and Dwight as a team were great.

It's like they're drawing the path to Ed Helms' leaving the Office, with Dwight following suite. Apart from that, an actually pretty funny episode, but it seems like they're just rehashing old storylines - the whole Michael Scott Paper Company thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

This week's episode was possibly the best of the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Steve Carell leaving was the starting death of the show. He was a genius and really brightened up the whole show with his funny-guy personality :) he's brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

This season should have been it's last. It's been good and maybe it can be tolerable again without James Spader but I doubt it.

So that's that:

Robert California is gone, Andy is back as manager, David Wallace now owns Dunder Mifflin, so Sabre is now more, Nellie is no longer the manager but seems to be still there (oh God, why?), Dwight and Angela are back together and the Senator made a move on Oscar.

But I can't help but think about the pre-credits segment; it seems like they were somewhat mocking the It Gets Better project, by concluding that it doesn't get better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Eugh Tate back as a season regular..... I'm out

http://www.officetally.com/the-office-season-9-spoilers-and-news

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,861 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Anyone who liked the original UK series might want to get themselves down to ALDI:

stwyN.jpg?1

20 quid though!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I have to admit I enjoyed this week's a lot. The crack about the camera crew was brilliant.

Advertisement