Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Achievement Trading

• 31-01-2011 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for a bit of help getting 2 achievements in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

They are:
    Abstergo Employee of the Month - Earn all bonus awards, I have them all with the exception of Extreme Variety. Good guide on how to do it here.
    &
    Role Model - Get all co-op bonuses in one game, this would be easy with a good team, but with randomers, team games are still just a free for all.

These can be done in private matches, so I'd need 2 or 3 people to help get them.

If there are any takers, we can set up a game one of the evenings.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    CK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I only picked this up at the weekend and I'm working through the single player right now. I've really lost the nack of this since AC2, but I may be on for some of the multiplayer later on during the week when I get a bit decent at it, I haven't tried it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

The online aspect Is surprisingly good I must say! Sure when you've given the online a go, gimme a shout! Think you're on my friends list already!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Hey, sorry to dig up this thread up but did you ever get sorted for these achievements? I'm level 46 in the multiplayer and currently missing these two achievements as well if you need a boosting partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Very good website for this type of thing here www.trueachievements.com

Site has guides and a section for joining or setting up gaming sessions to go for specific achievements. Can be invaluable to getting some Multiplayer achievements.

djkeogh wrote: »
    Very good website for this type of thing here www.trueachievements.com

Site has guides and a section for joining or setting up gaming sessions to go for specific achievements. Can be invaluable to getting some Multiplayer achievements.

Thanks for the link, will check it out.

• Advertisement

I got those achievements a good while ago, it was impossible to organise a group on X360A to get it, I had one last bonus to get, all the rest were got legit.

Is there any still playing this online? The community was dwindling back when I started this thread.

Well getting a match can sometimes be a 5minute wait but I don't think it's too bad. Occassionally there are waits between matches if you had 8 playing and 3 drop out afterwards but that's rare enough.

The three dlc updates appear to have messed things up as you can only have one dlc pack active at a time and as such you can't play against those operating on other dlc packs. That's my understanding of it anyway.

I think it's great fun anyway, much prefer it to just running around shooting anything that moves.

I think it's great fun anyway, much prefer it to just running around shooting anything that moves.

Absolutely.

Pity there seems to be frig all online these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Just started in on the online in this the other day. Online is pretty good i have to say. Completely different sorta game so hats off to them for breaking some new ground. Anyway, I'll be online this evening for a few hours in it if anyone still has it and wants to play for fun or boosting.

Just started in on the online in this the other day. Online is pretty good i have to say. Completely different sorta game so hats off to them for breaking some new ground. Anyway, I'll be online this evening for a few hours in it if anyone still has it and wants to play for fun or boosting.
    I'm away this weekend but be up for a boosting session next week. The ones I still need are abstergo employee of the month and the all team bonuses one. Actually need the win a round in the last 10 seconds one as well. I nearly had it once but hit the kill button that one second too early

• Advertisement

I'm away this weekend but be up for a boosting session next week. The ones I still need are abstergo employee of the month and the all team bonuses one. Actually need the win a round in the last 10 seconds one as well. I nearly had it once but hit the kill button that one second too early

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

MOD: Moved to Games Forum

Advertisement