Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goodfellas pizza offer in LIDL

• 21-07-2009 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

Check out the Goodfellas pizza offer in LIDL Ireland for 2.49 and the same offer in LIDL Northern Ireland is £1.00
    Laughable thing is that Goodfellas Pizzas are made in Southern Ireland!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

Which kind of the goodfella range is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Chuckchuck

I know its crazy we are getting ripped off left right and centre. I recently went up to Argos in Enniskillen to buy a camera as it was e150 cheaper than Argos in the south....and that was not a sale price. Bought a few other things while I was there and all cheaper than buying in Argos here in rip off Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Which kind of the goodfella range is it?

Does it really matter when it is the same range in both LIDL stores North and South-here is the link
    http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.wfo.p.Goodfellas_Pizza_Delicia

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

muincav wrote: »
    Does it really matter when it is the same range in both LIDL stores North and South-here is the link
    http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.wfo.p.Goodfellas_Pizza_Delicia

sorry should have checked

This pizza is only €2 on special offer in my shop and will probably do the rounds of the retailers down here plus its on offer there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

muincav wrote: »
    Check out the Goodfellas pizza offer in LIDL Ireland for 2.49 and the same offer in LIDL Northern Ireland is £1.00
    Laughable thing is that Goodfellas Pizzas are made in Southern Ireland!

Its a short term promotional price in a local market. I'm sure there are promotional prices on some items in Lidl here that are not available in NI!

Same with Tesco, Dunnes, Supervalu and every other retailer.

To do a comparison correcctly you must exclude temporary special offers.

Lidl NI For Goodfellas pizza = £2.28 (€2.70)
    Lidl ROI for Goodfellas pizza = €2.99

About 10% more expensive - considering higher rent rates & wages, its about right.

• Advertisement
Advertisement