Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RA/TA CTYI 2012

• 08-02-2012 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, was just wondering if anybody has tried applying for RA/TA jobs for CTYI 2012. I tried to download a form on their DCU site but it says I have to register using my DCU account number (which, not being a DCU student, I don't have) has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ruadhan

Yeah i just saw this too. I'm assuming its a mistake and its been uploaded just within the dcu system or something. Give them an email and they should sort it out. Or make friends with dcu students!

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Anyone heard anything back?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ShamrockGirl

emm, I got an email last week telling me there were over 300 application and they would get back as soon as possible. Anyone else heard back/been given a date for an interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bad_Faerie

I just got an email today to say that I got a job as a TA. Anybody else here working on Session 2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sarah333

I'll be there for both sessions too. What are you TAing? Shall see you there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 airurando

I got offered TA for the second session - Japanese. See you guys there!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bad_Faerie

Oh, just saw these replies now, I'm TAing Medicine session 2. Can't wait :-) What course are you TAing Sarah333?

Advertisement