Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

I'm up for tonight - anyone want to get food beforehand?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I shall be there (as always :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Think we'll skip food but should be there for quarter to 8 :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Ooh I'm certainly tempted... Hmmmm...

Any team name suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 10,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

"When I'm not hosting quizzes, I stand over women with my lad in my hand, wanting them to degrade themselves"?

The problem there is if people don't get the reference they'll just be like wtf?!

That was my main reason for not choosing HAIRY JAPANESE BÁSTARDS

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 10,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Fishie wrote: »
    The problem there is if people don't get the reference they'll just be like wtf?!

Isn't that half the fun? :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I like the idea of a filthy Fr Ted reference though :D

We won! We won! £15 each! I recognised the outline of Chad!

• Advertisement

funny-pictures-horse-and-goat-work-as-a-team.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

See that the work experience in Florida 2000 finally paid off

See that the work experience in Florida 2000 finally paid off
    Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Huh?

here

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

I love a good quiz!! :D

I’m not going to make it this week, I have to go back to Ireland tomorrow evening straight from work so I need to spend tonight packing. Have fun, and try to keep us in the top three!

So who's in for tonight? Myself and Jack B. Badd shall be along, and I assume our QuizMistress Silvervixen84 will be there to oversee the proceedings as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

I'll be there too - I'll repeat last week's request if anyone wants to get food beforehand? I'll be coming from the West End, Tottenham Court Road area.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Myself and ms exiled will be there, I want to hear all about last weeks epic victory!

Oh yes, I'll be there - it's the highlight of my week :o

I won't be able to go next Monday night though as I'll be flying back here from Cork so if anyone is interested in doing the Westbury one next week let me know :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Hope everything's ok Fishie. Thinking of you.

I'll be along tonight. What time is it at again? I'm in work until 7 but am right beside King's Cross so should be able to get there pretty quickly.

Registration technically opens at 7:45 for an 8pm start but I don't think they've ever been on time so you're probably not too stuck for time...

I’m not going to make it this week, I have to go back to Ireland tomorrow evening straight from work so I need to spend tonight packing. Have fun, and try to keep us in the top three!

Just copped this now, sorry missus :(

Just copped this now, sorry missus :(
    Thank you... I'm just glad I am able to make it back for the funeral at all, I was really worried it would happen while I'm in Namibia next week.

Incidentally, I won't make the quiz next week, and will anyone be going on Halloween? Or will the 7th November be my next Kilburn outing?

Oh and Christine I've just realised I won't see you before you go, I hope the move back goes well!

Thank you... I'm just glad I am able to make it back for the funeral at all, I was really worried it would happen while I'm in Namibia next week.

Incidentally, I won't make the quiz next week, and will anyone be going on Halloween? Or will the 7th November be my next Kilburn outing?

I can't make Monday's one either so am planning to go to the Westbury one next Wednesday instead.

Safe trip home missus

Thanks Shirley, I appreciate it. I'm taking the ferry - ugh - but there's no way it can be as bad as my Christmas journey was!

As for the quiz, did you win? Or did you at least beat that other annoying table?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Fishie, hope you & yours are holding up.
    As for the quiz, did you win? Or did you at least beat that other annoying table?

Yes and yes! :)

Thanks Shirley, I appreciate it. I'm taking the ferry - ugh - but there's no way it can be as bad as my Christmas journey was!

I think that we're the annoying table now because we keep winning :D

• Advertisement

I think that we're the annoying table now because we keep winning :D
    We'll just have to keep doing it until he finally remembers that we are past winners!

Advertisement