Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pcp air rifle

• 02-08-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

does anyone know how much a good secondhand or new pcp air rifle would cost me something like a hw 100 air arms 410 bsa super 10 or a theoben??and a shop that stocks them so i could have a look?thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭German pointer

anthonyos wrote: »
    does anyone know how much a good secondhand or new pcp air rifle would cost me something like a hw 100 air arms 410 bsa super 10 or a theoben??and a shop that stocks them so i could have a look?thanks

I was checking this out a few weeks back and most lads said AIM and SWING in Mountnugent had the best stock of air rifles about. Prices vary depneding on condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

Have a look at the second hand section at www.airgunbuyer.com. That will give you an idea of the prices available unless you buy privately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

i got a price for a secondhand bsa super 10 .22 30 ft/lb didnt see it but he said its "like" new he wants 650 sounds like a rip off ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

anthonyos wrote: »
    i got a price for a secondhand bsa super 10 .22 30 ft/lb didnt see it but he said its "like" new he wants 650 sounds like a rip off ...

Was that rifle only?? no air pump or dive tank, scope, bipod? if so it was a steep price for sure! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

didnt ask i presume rifle and maybe scope 650..what should i expect to pay so i can have the cash ready for it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

Ask him when you are talking to him.

I bought a mint air arms s410 Xtra plus all the above and hard case for €650 but that was private. Search online, there are some non FAC rated air rifles for sale privately but prices are higher than what I paid.

Advertisement