Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bootcamp Waterford/Tramore

• 11-04-2012 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone know of a Saturday morning Bootcamp in Waterford?
    There used to be one in the Peoples Park but I think it finished.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

I could be wrong but I half-remember a friend of mine doing some sort of bootcamp fitness on Saturday mornings in Balance Fitness next to Supermacs on the Dunmore Road. I'll check it out with her next time I see her.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ladymac

There's a kettlebells class in the Park on a Saturday morning that's similar to bootcamp, it's also on Wednesday evenings I think- there's a facebook page called Focus on Fitness if you want more information (I hope it's ok to mention the name- sorry to mods if it isn't).

• Registered Users Posts: 35 wsopchamp

ladymac wrote: »
    There's a kettlebells class in the Park on a Saturday morning that's similar to bootcamp, it's also on Wednesday evenings I think- there's a facebook page called Focus on Fitness if you want more information (I hope it's ok to mention the name- sorry to mods if it isn't).
    Kettlebells in the park on a Saturday morning.??..Any idea what time and do you need your own kettlebell or do they supply them for you,( not on Facebook to find out sry) Have to say there a savage piece of trainig kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ladymac

It's on at 10am and you don't need to bring anything. It's a guy called Martin Kirwan who runs it- he brings all different weight kettlebells, along with TRX bands, medicine balls, exercise balls, mats etc. I'm nearly sure it's still running on a Saturday, it definitely is on a Wednesday evening- I'll PM you his number if you want to get on to him directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭vegas elvis

+ 1 on Martin Kirwan / Focus on fitness. He gives a great work out, he practices what he preaches too :)
    He uses this facebook page as his website. It has his number, class times & location etc:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Focus-on-Fitness/143370605761286

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Six down...

Joined the kettlebells class, it's an intense workout and something different worth trying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭vegas elvis

alizar wrote: »
    I have looked and found a website for Martin's classes www.focusonfitness.co but doesn't mention price, does anyone know how much the classes are?

Think he's €5 per class. Didn't know he had a website. Love the "before" picture:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 watfitbootcamp

Hi Captain Moonlight, I might be a little late answering your question but I am run Bootcamp classes in the peoples park, starting up again next Tuesday. If your interested check out waterfordbootcamp.com & Check us out on facebook at facebook.com/waterfordbootcamp.

Kind Regards
    Brian Gallagher

• Registered Users Posts: 2 watfitbootcamp

Hi Captain Moonlight, I might be a little late answering your question but I run Bootcamp classes in the peoples park, starting up again next Tuesday. If your interested check out waterfordbootcamp.com & Check us out on facebook at facebook.com/waterfordbootcamp.

Kind Regards
    Brian Gallagher

Advertisement