Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwave and Time Machine forum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

+1:D

physics fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Sure what the hell I'll +1 it, but only if it leans more towards the book than the film, twas much better and I have always been a fan of Wells, now if you're looking for another mod..........

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Well congrats on this people! I finished my time machine yesterday morning and took it for a spin .... it seems that this gets the go ahead and becomes Boards.ie's flagship forum. Who'd have thunk?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I think this forum should be a request only forum and everyone that gets access should be made a moderator. No feedback threads, imagine!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

+1 from me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

5starpool wrote:
    I think this forum should be a request only forum and everyone that gets access should be made a moderator. No feedback threads, imagine!!!!

This is a terrible idea. The forum would self destruct from muppets and trolls that have no interest in the forum other than causing chaos.

A terrible suggestion, are you a lizard person!?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

5starpool wrote:

Or we could just leave it public and make everyone on the site a moderator. Much better solution me thinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I fully will have supported this forum. Although at some point in the past I may have will changed my mind and gone back forward to the futurepast to not post this nonpost.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Macros42 wrote:
    I fully will have supported this forum. Although at some point in the past I may have will changed my mind and gone back forward to the futurepast to not post this nonpost.

*head explodes*

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

*head explodes*
    O_O

*ducks fast*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

The-Rigger wrote:

If the hand mixer in question is being used/could be utilised to make your own time travelling device, then yes of course.

It's probably be as usefull as anything else available to assist in time travel (although it does make passing forward in time, 1 sec a go, a little more amusing)

weeder wrote:
    if this isnt made into a forum i will go back in time with my microwave and propose it again with a better sales pitch

This is already it's 3rd time round.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I fully support this forum but only if I can be one of the mods :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

this forum ftw.

create this forum and shut down all other fora... except the ones i moderate. i like my nick to be in bold text

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Stekelly wrote:
    This is already it's 3rd time round.
    Shhh. It's the first time for him in the present now. He hasn't travelled back twice yet to the alternate past to propose it again and again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

He he, why not?

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

So eh when is this opening up?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Three weeks ago next Friday. Damn time travel can be so confusing sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

+1

I think it's about time "The-Rigger" got his own forum.

• Advertisement

+1

I think it's about time "The-Rigger" got his own forum.

lol, is that so I feck off out of the poker forum posting low content threads? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

hmmm... i was assuming at some stage in the future i would travel back in time to support this forum bit but i must never have gotten around to it...

or else i'm dead...

either way, support++

I was thinking we could get historical figures from the past and future to do some Q&A threads for us users of the proposed forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Ridiculous enough to succeed. Support +1

right. we should mess with the admins heads and travel back and forth dispensing threaths / hookers and coke

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

After the amount of coke and hookers they've snorted, do you think they would even notice? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

support--

DaveMcG wrote: »
    support--

10 days from now you'll change your mind, trust me.

• Advertisement

Cardinal fang, Fetch the comfy chair.

Advertisement