Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

About last night...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Leeg17 wrote: »
    You know she will, b*tch is forever creeping on me :pac:

I'll link her to the post, get her in faster :p

Cheers Lee, it's good to know you have my back :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

"Hoes before bros"

Have I gotten the saying right?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    "Hoes before bros"

Have I gotten the saying right?

I'm not sure, I was never cool enough to risk saying such a thing....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

It's a good thing there is no Mod in party chat, the amount of cursing that goes on we'd all be sent to bed without dessert :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,957 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Just played a game there... 3 of my 'team mates' dropped out leaving it 4:1. Still the opposition ran with assassin pro and silenced weapons!

Total class act...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Never posted here but can anyone tell me: is WaW still ****ed with hackers and such? I sold when copy when all the bull**** happened but feel like picking it up again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

everlast75 wrote: »
    Just played a game there... 3 of my 'team mates' dropped out leaving it 4:1. Still the opposition ran with assassin pro and silenced weapons!

Total class act...

I dunno how you play alone. The game is bad enough without babysittin randomers and raging at quickscopers. Even one person makes a massive difference, I rarely play the game if there's not a few on and if I do play I'll just jump into infected or somethin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

paddyzk wrote: »
    Never posted here but can anyone tell me: is WaW still ****ed with hackers and such? I sold when copy when all the bull**** happened but feel like picking it up again.

Yeah they never fixed it so no point picking it up

IPAM wrote: »
    I dunno how you play alone. The game is bad enough without babysittin randomers and raging at quickscopers. Even one person makes a massive difference, I rarely play the game if there's not a few on and if I do play I'll just jump into infected or somethin

What Lynx said, very rarely play without the clan, too hard to try organise randoms.

What was the story with the connection last night? I expect the odd game to lag or for me to have a 1 or 2 bar every other game but last night really took the biscuit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Didn't find much lag myself for the majority of the night until near the last few games where we kept getting put up against Portuguese players.

Regards playing alone, think you're better in ground war and not even bothering playing the objective half the time unless the team you're put with actually play the objective. Used to play a fair bit on my own and go for the objective(thats why k/d is so low) and you just get destroyed. So now when I'm playing alone I just think of it as levelling up weapons otherwise I'd be driven insane by random idiots and wouldn't play the game again. Very hard to get a win if you're the only one out of your team running at a flag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I only play HC mostly on my own to try get the ****ter weapon's up (Model looking at you)

Usually won't play though if no one else is on and ill just play a different game

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Mercenary is the way to go if your playing on your tod......so many noobs....did someone say ac-130?........don't mind if i do!...boom*multikill*:pac:

Ah I just jump on when I can; if there's anyone else on I'd link up... But it was v early this morn so...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

I sit and wait until everyone's in the same lobby, then JOIN SESSION!!!!!!!!!

just kidding, i usually play one team deathmatch game on my own when starting just to get me going, stretch the thumbs ya know yerself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

getting slaughtered by kells imuse ect!

gcgirl wrote: »
    getting slaughtered by kells imuse ect!

We mean it in a nice way!

You're supposed to say.. 'thank you. May I have another'

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

I'd just like to say I'm nothing like DaveNoCheese's mother.... F*ck you Dave!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Sar_Bear wrote: »
    I'd just like to say I'm nothing like DaveNoCheese's mother.... F*ck you Dave!

I think this calls for a side by side comparison pic

Make it happen Dave! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I was saving my 3,000th post for something good to come along, and waste it on that, its been sitting on 2,999 for a few weeks now. I hardly ever post on this thread, if ever. Just been reading back on it tho, seen Kells with his "Connection dropped" shiite!

From when he was playing on playstation, Kells rages! ALOT! We were often winning games an he would rage quit over one death, I'm surprised that his win loss was not in negative he rages that much!

Ya can quit the bullshiit Kells, we all know that you are the ultimate rage quitter, I admit, I have done it myself, left games cause of spawn traps, or something stupid, you on the other hand quit games just cause it must seem fun to ya to leave a party!

It was easier to not invite ya, cause it was bound to happen that we would be a man down, cause ya rage quit cause ya had like 1 second left to capture a flag an died!

Anyways! 3000th post, woo an all that shiite!

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

There we are having a nice happy thread and in comes a PS3 player to make it awkward... :pac: This is why we can't have nice things.

• Advertisement

Seems like a waste of the 3000th post to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Kells also rage quits parties:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Balfie wrote: »
    I was saving my 3,000th post for something good to come along, and waste it on that, its been sitting on 2,999 for a few weeks now. I hardly ever post on this thread, if ever. Just been reading back on it tho, seen Kells with his "Connection dropped" shiite!

From when he was playing on playstation, Kells rages! ALOT! We were often winning games an he would rage quit over one death, I'm surprised that his win loss was not in negative he rages that much!

Ya can quit the bullshiit Kells, we all know that you are the ultimate rage quitter, I admit, I have done it myself, left games cause of spawn traps, or something stupid, you on the other hand quit games just cause it must seem fun to ya to leave a party!

It was easier to not invite ya, cause it was bound to happen that we would be a man down, cause ya rage quit cause ya had like 1 second left to capture a flag an died!

Anyways! 3000th post, woo an all that shiite!

RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I don't give a ****

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Was in a party last night with furious,cheesy dave and a few more,good laugh untill the WTF?! moment we had in playing dom on dome,when 2 players from the opposite team just blew themselves up for the entire match:confused:.I must try to get a screenshot of the final score.....i think those 2 clowns went something like 0-157:eek::eek:.

Also good craic last night when dave got the jugger suit on hardhat and i said "come on ill race ya up the hill".....*runs up hill*............Dave-"wait up"...*lumbers up hill with heavy as ass jugger suit*!!!:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 KaosWatson

Cannot wait for the next 5 Prestiges to come out, KaosWatson first to 20th? :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

KaosWatson wrote: »
    Cannot wait for the next 5 Prestiges to come out, KaosWatson first to 20th? :P

Did you beat Furious to 15??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

I really don't see the appeal of getting all these Prestiges, its just the constant accumulation of XP, an endless pit. Collect XP to get all the way up to Level 80 and then hit the reset button and earn a perk that will double the XP you get for 2 hours that will help you get up to Level 80 all over again.

Probably alright for the first 5 or 6 prestiges, increase you classes or whatever but 20? It doesn't really highlight that your a good player just that you have spent the most time playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I feel like I should explain why I verbally jizzed myself last night and went off knifing the air for a while.

Cross map collateral jumpshot to save A flag :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

I really don't see the appeal of getting all these Prestiges, its just the constant accumulation of XP, an endless pit. Collect XP to get all the way up to Level 80 and then hit the reset button and earn a perk that will double the XP you get for 2 hours that will help you get up to Level 80 all over again.

Probably alright for the first 5 or 6 prestiges, increase you classes or whatever but 20? It doesn't really highlight that your a good player just that you have spent the most time playing.
    I'm at prestige 7 or 8 on my ps3 but now I've been reduced to playing on my bleeding elite less xbox I'm not arsed hitting the prestige button

• Advertisement

Was in a party last night with furious,cheesy dave and a few more,good laugh untill the WTF?! moment we had in playing dom on dome,when 2 players from the opposite team just blew themselves up for the entire match:confused:.I must try to get a screenshot of the final score.....i think those 2 clowns went something like 0-157:eek::eek:.

Also good craic last night when dave got the jugger suit on hardhat and i said "come on ill race ya up the hill".....*runs up hill*............Dave-"wait up"...*lumbers up hill with heavy as ass jugger suit*!!!:pac::pac:

There was two of 'em at it, some sent him a mail at the end and he wrote back something like 'thanks, I got my 159 killstreak' haha

202774.jpg

Also, that's how I run in real life too :P :P

Advertisement