Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Singer, Dublin City Centre

• 23-02-2012 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi everyone,

I am 28 years old and originally from Spain (hopefully with a not too strong accent). I would like to audition in order to find a band around Dublin. Never sang professionally, just performed in a couple open-mic nights so far.

I play rhythmic guitar and compose my own songs, both in English and Spanish. I like acoustic music, rock-pop, punk-rock... and I would say I am best at an acoustic-pop style (kinda Matt Nathanson, Jason Mraz, etc).
    Also, I am taking singing classes at the moment to improve it (so you see I'm committed to it :)

Let me know if you are interested in organizing an audition, or if you need to listen to some examples, let me know and I will post some videos of different songs depending on the style you're interested in.

Thanks a mil!

Andrés.

Comments

Advertisement