Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malahide to Drogheda?

• 20-05-2012 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to go from malahide to drogheda at some point this week. I know the commuter goes through malahide to drogheda very frequently, I'm just looking to know

How much is a return ticket from malahide to drogheda?
    Is drogheda an easy place to find a way round?
    Is there only one station?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Stillnotworking

There is only one station in Drogheda, about 2 Klms from the town centre. If you say where your going I am sure someone can give you directions.

About the fare, no idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I've never actually been before, I'm looking for the gamestop?

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

Irish Rail fares here

Game Stop locations (here) say Drogheda address is Unit 17 Scotch Hall Shopping Centre.

Google walking directions from train station (here) suggests it will take you 15 minutes (about 1.2 km).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Get the dart into town its less hassle. Then again surely the power of the internet would have given you all the answers you needed instead of asking on here. Same goes for same type of threads as if boards.ie is better than google for answers regarding commuting :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Hilly Bill wrote: »
    Get the dart into town its less hassle. Then again surely the power of the internet would have given you all the answers you needed instead of asking on here. Same goes for same type of threads as if boards.ie is better than google for answers regarding commuting :)

It often is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I did google it, but boards is better for this sort of thing.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Maybe the power of the internet might have taught you how to read a thread properly?

Here's a hint:
    Read the thread title.
    Think of where the DART goes.
    Reread the thread title. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭kingshankly

GameStop is in scotch hall a 5 min walk from the train station

Maybe the power of the internet might have taught you how to read a thread properly?

Here's a hint:
    Read the thread title.
    Think of where the DART goes.
    Reread the thread title. :)

Game stop in Town and less hassle to get to . Dart goes from Malahide into town so whats the problem? :).

Only offering a different option , is that ok with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Game stop in Town and less hassle to get to . Dart goes from Malahide into town so whats the problem? :).

Only offering a different option , is that ok with you?
    This thread isn't about convincing a poster to go to a different Gamestop... Maybe you could be helpful and explain how to go from Malahide to Scotch Hall shopping centre instead?

• Advertisement

This thread isn't about convincing a poster to go to a different Gamestop... Maybe you could be helpful and explain how to go from Malahide to Scotch Hall shopping centre instead?

mentioning a different option is not trying to convince anyone. The directions to sco tch hall has already been given so it wouldnt be helpful if i gave them aswell. Why are you replying to a reply i gave to a different poster?

Advertisement