Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ninja **** your irish woman inspired boner

• 31-03-2011 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ Jonas Sticky Violet

Normally your average Irish woman gets a slating on here for being fat and ugly. I have a question to put to after hours. Today while walking to College, spending time in College and going home from College I saw about 200 women that looked like they needed a good riding. These women come from all walks of life and are all ages. I can't even explain what makes them hot anymore. But jaysus you can't walk down the street without wanting to throw these chicks some love juice. Ninja **** in the toilet are necessary at every available moment. Is this just me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

no there are lots of beautifull women around :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 406 ✭✭FesterBeatty

I suppose with three testicles you'd be tossing yourself off left right and center...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Group ****

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Urquell

Fantastic Thread Title. Kudos!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Normally your average Irish woman gets a slating on here for being fat and ugly.

They do? By whom?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Tit Monday has come around again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

They do? By whom?

Apparently you weren't here like six months ago when every week there was a new thread slating Irish women for all kinds of things.

It's disappeared since though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

They do? By whom?

Each other, and the stupid magazines they read. They're their own worst enemy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Most awesome thread title ever!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Poor Craythur

liah wrote: »
    Apparently you weren't here like six months ago when every week there was a new thread slating Irish women for all kinds of things.

It's disappeared since though.

TBH though, that's just because the mods usually shut them down fairly swiftly these day! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

TBH though, that's just because the mods usually shut them down fairly swiftly these day! :pac:

Hey, if it works, it works. :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 191 ✭✭I would ride myself cos im a sexy man

Normally your average Irish woman gets a slating on here for being fat and ugly. I have a question to put to after hours. Today while walking to College, spending time in College and going home from College I saw about 200 women that looked like they needed a good riding. These women come from all walks of life and are all ages. I can't even explain what makes them hot anymore. But jaysus you can't walk down the street without wanting to throw these chicks some love juice. Ninja **** in the toilet are necessary at every available moment. Is this just me?

Who needs women anyway

I just look in the mirror and I get aroused. Alpha males like myself grow tired of needing other inferior beings to feel pleasure.

I turn myself on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Irish women are beautiful and Irish guys are just so handsome :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

These women are Poles & Latvians.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 191 ✭✭I would ride myself cos im a sexy man

tan11ie wrote: »
    Irish women are beautiful and Irish guys are just so handsome :D;)
    thank you

you cant touch this tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Oh cool, an original re-reg on their way to legendry status. The next facekicker in the making...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

**** Ninjas? Ridin 200 women? Wha? What film was this again?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭Poor Craythur

These women are Poles...

No, some are curvy. :p Plus, don't disparage long, lean women! :pac::P

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ninja **** in the toilet are necessary at every available moment. Is this just me?

Let me give you some private time to find out.;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement