Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] 24, Day 8, Hour 21 [12 p.m. - 1 p.m.] [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Epic stuff. Even for 24 that was quite the torture scene. Blow torch, love it.

As ridiculous as Taylors actions have been the previous few hours it's worth it just to have Logan. He is such an awesomely evil character. The ending sets up the final few hours so beautifully. 3 years in the making and finally Logan is going to pay!

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Zxc

The torture scenes actually made me squirm.
    With Michael Madsen in the next room, it was easy to get the whole Reservoir Dogs connection.

Can't wait for Pillar to get it between the eyes. It will need a steady-handed marksman because I've never seen a man whose eyes were so close together!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

That was so great. Torture scene was insanely good. If Logan had any sense he'd start running.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Sherifu wrote: »
    If Logan had any sense he'd start running.

Does he know that Jack even called him?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Does he know that Jack even called him?
    I mean his whole plan to get the evidence back and kill Jack has gone horribly awry but he's pressing on instead of getting out like Pillar advised. Oops for him. He can't know that Jack called him I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Sherifu wrote: »
    I mean his whole plan to get the evidence back and kill Jack has gone horribly awry but he's pressing on instead of getting out like Pillar advised. Oops for him. He can't know that Jack called him I think.

Well it was Pavel's phone so he probably won't cop it until it's too late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

unreggd wrote: »
    Love how the sim card and Jack's hand was unharmed by stomach acid

and Pavel has no pin code, how lucky!
    And Logan's super-duper ultra-stealth un-tracable un-hackable phone didn't have Number Blocking! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

Rovi wrote: »
    And Logan's super-duper ultra-stealth un-tracable un-hackable phone didn't have Number Blocking! :eek:

It was Logan who gave Pavel the phone. And he didn't tell Pavel any PIN code...

And I think Pavel called Logan earlier. - you need to dial a number, don't you...
    Jack as looking at last dialled numbers. not received calls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Dammit! :(

/slinks away

• Registered Users Posts: 11,161 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

He probably doesn't have Meteor Call Catcher so he won't know that anyone called.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,992 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I just want to say excellent episode as well.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Very enjoyable episode, unless you are Russian :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Excellent episode, but that torture scene was a bit uncomfortable! Then again, what kind of person finds torture scenes comforting? I expected Pavel to come to unpleasant end, but not quite so soon (or quite so unpleasant)!

What's Jack gonna do now that he knows Logan's up to his old tricks again?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

You havnt seen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

TheDoc wrote: »
    You havnt seen?

edited post

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Fantastic Episode. I just hate the fact that when Jack rang Logans Phone the message said "You have reached the voicemail of President Charles Logan" That makes absolutely no sense. Why would you put that message on your phone if you're an ex-president, what happens if someone rings a wrong number? The personal phone number of the ex-president is on the internet within minutes. Also allowing your number to be on the phone of a terrorist? You wouldn't obviously. Terrible oversight IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

lol, how is it a terrible oversight. What else would he do for a voicemail message.
    If someone finds out he can change it, not exactly a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,992 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Isn't this the second time Bauer Bugged Logan's phone after abducting him?

Silly Charles.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

cooker3 wrote: »
    lol, how is it a terrible oversight. What else would he do for a voicemail message.
    If someone finds out he can change it, not exactly a big deal.

Leave it blank? ie. "You have reached 087xxxxxxx, please leave a message." Not "You have reached the phone of President Charles Logan, please leave a message" Especially if involved in a criminal conspiracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Hmmm i assumed they are on a private network and earlier Pavel had to get Logans number from Novakovich

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Malty_T wrote: »
    Some classic Bauer lines in this episode. :D
    "You dumb bastard, you swallowed it!"

Pavel : Go to Hell!
    Bauer : You First!

Sorry for the bumpage but I just saw an old trailer for Goldeneye and it reminded of this thread.
    The former one is insanely cool Jack Bauer, but the latter was robbed right out of James Bond's mouth (Goldeneye.) Still though kiefer delivered it better.

Advertisement