Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 32" LED 334.99

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

mustang01 wrote: »
    http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/11685205/art/samsung/ue32d4003-led-television.html

currys have it on sale for 369 with 1 year warrenty, pixmania seem to offer 2 yrs warrenty and and at 35 euros cheaper including delivery !

Its a Samsung and not a LG

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

I checked the reviews, seems like a good picture (LED but not Full HD) but very poor sound quality.

Pass...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,842 ✭✭✭Soarer

Guys, if you're ever looking for a tv, always check Amazon Warehouse
    I bought my last telly from them and saved a small fortune.
    Make sure the condition is "Used - Like New". That's what I did, and the set was brand new but in a generic brown box as opposed to a fancy LG one.
    Get it delivered through deliverme.ie, which only costs €22.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭nulabert

Its 50 hz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Soarer wrote: »
    Guys, if you're ever looking for a tv, always check Amazon Warehouse
    I bought my last telly from them and saved a small fortune.
    Make sure the condition is "Used - Like New". That's what I did, and the set was brand new but in a generic brown box as opposed to a fancy LG one.
    Get it delivered through deliverme.ie, which only costs €22.

Just to add that you get free of charge delivery from the main Amazon site on TVs up to 32 inches.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Mezcita wrote: »
    Just to add that you get free of charge delivery from the main Amazon site on TVs up to 32 inches.

I've picked up 2 LG 32" TV's on Amazon over the past year and a half.

Tried for a third the other day and received the dreaded 'We're sorry, we cannot ship to that address' blurb.

Wasn't from a Marketplace seller either, wonder if LG have joined Sony and Samsungs ROI embargo.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,055 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I've picked up 2 LG 32" TV's on Amazon over the past year and a half.

Tried for a third the other day and received the dreaded 'We're sorry, we cannot ship to that address' blurb.

Wasn't from a Marketplace seller either, wonder if LG have joined Sony and Samsungs ROI embargo.

Yeah, just tried to order an LG TV but it says it wont deliver to Ireland :(

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭mustang01

i checked amazon and lot of other sites and cant find anything with the same spec any cheaper, know its not full hd but sur the price represents that after all

What about this Sammy?

Comes in at £202.64 inc. next day delivery to deliverme.ie, which is an extra £5.96. That's €242 on XE, so say we bump that up to €260 for ripoff exhange rates.
    Deliverme will charge €22 for overnight courier to your door.
    So you're looking at very worst case €282 delivered, as opposed to €335 with Pix.
    If you were interested, you could order now, and it'd be with you by Friday!

Plus, I know who I'd rather deal with if something went wrong!

Edit: Actually, this Full HD LG is available for an extra £30. Still cheaper than the one you mentioned, plus it's full hd.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭mustang01

not bad but its not LED and frame very clumbsey looking

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭JHet

Soarer wrote: »
    What about this Sammy?

Comes in at £202.64 inc. next day delivery to deliverme.ie, which is an extra £5.96. That's €242 on XE, so say we bump that up to €260 for ripoff exhange rates.
    Deliverme will charge €22 for overnight courier to your door.
    So you're looking at very worst case €282 delivered, as opposed to €335 with Pix.
    If you were interested, you could order now, and it'd be with you by Friday!

Plus, I know who I'd rather deal with if something went wrong!

Edit: Actually, this Full HD LG is available for an extra £30. Still cheaper than the one you mentioned, plus it's full hd.

You can knock a tenner off that mate, so 272 delivered. No way any Bank worth its salt would rip you off to that extent! Thats like 5 pence in the pound difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,055 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

JHet wrote: »
    You can knock a tenner off that mate, so 272 delivered. No way any Bank worth its salt would rip you off to that extent! Thats like 5 pence in the pound difference.

Wouldn't be so sure about that. Just bought a TV for £232.74. On XE.com that works out as €275 but I was charged €288. Madness really.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Cyclonius

Tusky wrote: »

I'm not sure whether it was there earlier, but there seems to also be a restriction on at least some Panasonic TVs as well.

Wouldn't be so sure about that. Just bought a TV for £232.74. On XE.com that works out as €275 but I was charged €288. Madness really.

To be fair, XE is giving the market rate, even other banks aren't always getting it at that rate. So you can always add a couple of percent to the XE rate...

Cyclonius wrote: »
    I'm not sure whether it was there earlier, but there seems to also be a restriction on at least some Panasonic TVs as well.

Don't let that put you off.
    Get it delivered through deliverme.ie, and you're away in a hack!

Jaysus, I sound like a saleman for them don't I?! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

Problem seems to have been temporary, LG's available from Amazon again.

Advertisement