Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Who the hell are you? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

So Krudler has decided to join my game and take down my air support again lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Sprrratt wrote: »
    So Krudler has decided to join my game and take down my air support again lol.

I do that the odd time. Funny when you don't know some Boardsie is playing until their name flashes up for shooting down air support ;) But ya generally it's Krudler that does that, even for UAV's and CUAV's lol

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I do that the odd time. Funny when you don't know some Boardsie is playing until their name flashes up for shooting down air support ;) But ya generally it's Krudler that does that, even for UAV's and CUAV's lol

i have a problem :o

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I didn't know you could shoot down counter uav's icon_redface.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

krudler wrote: »
    i have a problem :o

*Note to self: Never add Krudler :P

Redzer7 wrote: »
    *Note to self: Never add Krudler :P

Funnily enough nobody complains about me shooting down everything when I'm on their team :pac:

Funnily enough nobody complains about me shooting down everything when I'm on their team :pac:

Funnily enough you're usually on the enemy team!

Funnily enough you're usually on the enemy team!

blame MW2s shoddy matchmaking system for that :pac: When I hit join session I usually get put on the person I'm joinings team, its hit and miss though, depends on how balanced the teams are I guess.

blame MW2s shoddy matchmaking system for that :pac: When I hit join session I usually get put on the person I'm joinings team, its hit and miss though, depends on how balanced the teams are I guess.

No you're only guarenteed to be on the same team when you are in a party together. If you join a session it wont matter. Most directors on youtube go mad when people join because they go on the other team and just tube them so they cant record decent gameplay.

• Advertisement

No you're only guarenteed to be on the same team when you are in a party together. If you join a session it wont matter. Most directors on youtube go mad when people join because they go on the other team and just tube them so they cant record decent gameplay.

Ah yes I remember Chickenwings of Redemptions rant about people joining session on one of his videos

Ah yes I remember Chickenwings of Redemptions rant about people joining session on one of his videos

WoR = buswanker.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Was that on Estate? yeah since I was chucked into it late I just took out all the air support I could,sorry :D was having a few epic games with remi223 before that, we were playing domination on Carnival and I went 33-2, he went 67-5 (I think?) he mustve got 3 if not 4 ac-130s in that match it was unreal, there were a few english lads on the team who kept going on about how good he was, I got in behind the spawn at the C flag and kept moving about so they were spawning on the opposite side of the area to me, easy pickings :D

That game was pure madness. Think I hit almost 30 kills before my first death. If I wasnt so sh1t with the ac130 I could've got a lot more kills. Got myself a few flags too so I wasn't just being greedy.:P

Couple of fun games if it wasnt for the atrocious lag all night, those tubing bastards on Afghan were really getting on my tits, and the lag as only making it worse

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭The Shtig

jesus they were pissing me off! fecking game kept picking me as host, don't know how a three dongle in the back of no where gets picked as a host :P

Couple of fun games if it wasnt for the atrocious lag all night, those tubing bastards on Afghan were really getting on my tits, and the lag as only making it worse

One of the games I was goin Rambo and just there chattin away until I realised all yis had rage quited :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

few games earlier were funny, if not infuriating :D On terminal i think i died like 16 or 17 times, i'd say 15 of those deaths were from the same guy and from either a noob or rpg, was ridiculous :D little bastard. Oh and that chaotic_kn1ght doesnt have a modded controller, whoever thought he might :D

Magill wrote: »
    few games earlier were funny, if not infuriating :D On terminal i think i died like 16 or 17 times, i'd say 15 of those deaths were from the same guy and from either a noob or rpg, was ridiculous :D little bastard. Oh and that chaotic_kn1ght doesnt have a modded controller, whoever thought he might :D

oh my god that game was ludicrous, I think I went 13-10 or something and 8 if not 9 of those deaths were all tubes or grenades, twice I got killed by direct impact tubes cos some cock knocker was running around a corner with the tube already out, dont get how people do that. I did get a nice assisted suicide for that langer with the RPG though, hitmarkered him and the rocket hit me at close range so he died as well

Would anybody be interested in getting a party goin this week and we can play a few private match games like Mike Myers? Like to get a recording of it looks fun..

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Would anybody be interested in getting a party goin this week and we can play a few private match games like Mike Myers? Like to get a recording of it looks fun..

Haven't played that since COD4, good craic. I'd be up for that.

• Advertisement

Haven't played that since COD4, good craic. I'd be up for that.

Sure i'll sort it out next time we have a full party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Mike Myers?

I do like the Hide n Seek game I read on Boards before. That and Dodgeball :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Mike Myers?

I do like the Hide n Seek game I read on Boards before. That and Dodgeball :D

Mike Myers is hide and seek yeah. One person (Mike Myers) is the killer, everyone else has to run around until last man standing and he can then kill Mike Myers. The last man standing from the previous round is Mike Myers for the next round. Looks like great crack.

Theres also another game called Hostage. Hostage is basically a search and destroy game and 1 person from 1 team goes to the other teams spawn at the start of each round. They cant kill the hostage and must protect him from the team in search of him. The hostage's purpose is to stay alive in the crossfire whilst staying in the enemys base but also moving about regularly. If the hostage dies the team in search loses. Friendly fire is enabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

This is taken from a couple of weeks ago , dont usually post up losses but this game was immense with both team s playing the game the way it was meant to be played. Unfortunately i dont think there was anymore i could have done to switch it around. I t was the only game we lost that night and probably the most enjoyable. If its not fully proccessed watch on 480 or 720 its perfect on that setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Shammy wrote: »
    This is taken from a couple of weeks ago , dont usually post up losses but this game was immense with both team s playing the game the way it was meant to be played. Unfortunately i dont think there was anymore i could have done to switch it around. I t was the only game we lost that night and probably the most enjoyable. If its not fully proccessed watch on 480 or 720 its perfect on that setting.

Oh, remember that game, was i giving off much on the mic ? No sound here :(

Love close games like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Weekend baby ! Hopefully we can get a few parties going over the next few nights! :)

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Weekend baby ! Hopefully we can get a few parties going over the next few nights! :)

During the day Saturday ill be hungover and ready to bottom the leaderboards :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Im busy all weekend, but I'll have the dual comm up to keep you's entertained :p

Tallon wrote: »
    Im busy all weekend, but I'll have the dual comm up to keep you's entertained :p

A whole 10 minutes converts to a weekend :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,398 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Shammy wrote: »

Oh man, watching that makes me want to be playing the game right now!! :D Nice work although wtf happened with your first predator missile and the 'reconnect controller' business? :D

Advertisement