Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

over 40s night life

• 21-07-2009 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I am 42 recently separated and wodndering where the over 40s ( bars night clubs) go to meet the opposite sex in Dublin !
    thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Moving to Dublin City.

@ mods, apologies if this isn't your thing, I'm not a lurker in this fine forum :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Club Nassau is full of women in their 30s, 40s, 50s.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Bo Jangles

• Registered Users Posts: 44 martin451

thanks guys
    I hope to get courage to check them out - not so easy after being out of the game so long. Presumably going on your own would look very wierd ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Don't be afraid to try internet dating either, it's the done thing these days. (Haven't done so myself, but a bunch of my mates use it and have met people through it)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Arlington has an older crowd as well.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Maybe a bit out of your way but Tonic in Blackrock has an older crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Join one of the internet dating sites. They usually have singles nights organised. They are great, very friendly, no pressure, jsut a bunch of singles enjoying themsleves. plentyoffish is free but has nights organised by people locally, the rest you either have to pay for or are (the other free sites) IMHO are useless.

Advertisement