Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunchtime 5 aside soccer

• 21-05-2012 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi all,

I remember seeing a while back that people were organising 5 aside soccer leagues during lunch.

Does anyone know if this is still going?

I think it was aimed at self-employed/job-seekers/shift-workers

I work flexible hours and it would really suit me at lunch rather than gym/running which I find really boring.

Thanks,

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

*bump

I heard something about 5-a-side games aimed at unemployed people before, but never got the details on it, sorry. Maybe it'd be worth ringing up some of the pitches around the city and asking?

I do shift work myself, so sometimes find it awkward to make it to my two regular weekly games. I know of several regular games that struggle to get players on various nights of the week. I know you said lunchtime would suit you better but maybe if you put a few feelers out you could drop in/out of some games when it suits you?

Advertisement