Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lip Tattoo

• 22-05-2012 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey, really interested in getting an inner lip tattoo and was wondering if anyone knew anywhere in, Cork preferably, or anywhere else that does them? I tried Tattoo Zoo but unfortunately they don't do them...Would appreciate any help I can get :) Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

I don't think many places do them as standard, I don't know why they'd bother anyway. Not worth it imo, it'll last a few weeks and then you'll just have a black blob which'll fade away too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

I got one done almost six years ago now and while most of it is faded you can still make out what it says...

It's my only "comedy/novelty" tattoo, not that my others have deep meaning or anything but the thing with a lip tattoo is that if you do get bored of it you don't have to see it or let anyone else see it either!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JaneWx

Teak where did you get yours done? I like the fact they fade as it then gives me the option when I'm older to stop getting it topped up but as the saying goes each to their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

Tribal Ink did one on my friend and it looks fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JaneWx

!!! wrote: »
    Tribal Ink did one on my friend and it looks fantastic.
    Oh really? That's great I've been trying to get in contact with them but can't find any means of doing so? Did your friends swell badly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 chrismartin4u

I would like to have a tattoo on year.................biggrin.gif

Advertisement