Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thank you gadafi

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

budguy wrote: »
    some people will do the right thing dispite the consequences just like gadafi! fare play to him

Signature request :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 budguy

Obelisk wrote: »
    Signature request :D
    my ip is clearly visable to anyone on the forum or elsewnhere wants it!
    there is no such thing as anonymouse on the net its all tracable but thats off the point one member discribed gadafi as funding terorists id call what the brits ,belgians and french as americans and most other west countrys do in africa as terorisim i would call the ra a gurilla army fighting for the liboration of there country and have done for succeive generations i wounder if anyone would fight for her majisty unless they where payed. when an irish republican walks the streets of ulster he does so by choice when a brit does the same he does so becouse he is payed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

ireland is sitting on a **** load of oil in the form of gas im glad our traitor government and police play ball with the queen and just hand it over if we had just 1 non traitor leader perhaps we would have an army of well equipped mercenaries invading us. suppose the unionists would be the scum there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ4_TZQTj3Y&feature=related
    Ah, this horny old myth again. I see you do good research before posting... :rolleyes:

Obelisk wrote: »
    What is it about this that people don't understand?

Hes done great things for his people.
    Ah yes, he must be the benevolent dictator that people are always crying out for in the Daily Mail.

your scum i hope at some stage in life you realize the difference between right and wrong and suffer every night thinking about what scum you are. you should go join the guards or something and what do you mean everything else what has he done thats wrong? and the american who struggled with his conscience and did the right thing and released that video has been in solitary confinement ever scince and will never walk free again but some people will do the right thing dispite the consequences just like gadafi! fare play to him

Mod Note: Abuse is unacceptable on here
    I find your views hilarious Budguy! Great work. How do you feel about the Russians? I'm thinking you're going to like them more than the evil Yanks and the disgusting *SPIT* Brits *SPIT*.

• Advertisement

when an irish republican walks the streets of ulster he does so by choice when a brit does the same he does so becouse he is payed
    Unless of course he's one of the million odd Irish people in Ulster who consider themselves to be British. They have some interesting social welfare schemes in the UK, but paying people just to walk the streets is - I'm pretty sure - not one of them.

Ah, this horny old myth again. I see you do good research before posting... :rolleyes:

thanks

I find your views hilarious Budguy! Great work. How do you feel about the Russians? I'm thinking you're going to like them more than the evil Yanks and the disgusting *SPIT* Brits *SPIT*.

the russians aint much better but no worse than the brits or yanks and indeed spit spit

Unless of course he's one of the million odd Irish people in Ulster who consider themselves to be British. They have some interesting social welfare schemes in the UK, but paying people just to walk the streets is - I'm pretty sure - not one of them.

i am refering to the brit soldiers which i think was obiouse monty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

today it seems the british led invasion of lybia has taken away one of the worlds greatist leaders a man who has alway stood for his people and for what he believes to be right, the only arab leader who wont sell his people and state for the yankee dollor, who stands for and refuses to betray the people of all of africa, the man who gave to irish the means to defend themselves against the bloody british and the man who has stood strong against the western alliance for what is right and refuses to be led astray by the west. i suppose someone has to pay the price for india freeing itself as it shood have done 80years or so ago after all if her bloody majesty cant get her stolen goods out of africa then whats the point in exploiting it and maybe without the west exploiting it they might just live in peace. so long gadafi thank you for giving the sane world some hope i will always remember how you could drive or walk down any street amongst your people while our leaders must hide from us in bullet and bomb proof cars..

You forgot to mention...using childern to hide behind and use as defence

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Why does this thread even exist?

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Why does this thread even exist?

NTM

To allow people to express diverse opinions altho I think personal abuse is ott.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Gina L

i think the US Military should come to Ireland and sort out a few or our criminals, starting with the Politicians since there is no law here to prosecute them for extortion. such a lawless country...

Maby we should involve the international criminal court....
    But they only prosecute some international criminals

Here’s something hardly anyone is talking about, the positive policy decisions Gaddafi was trying to implement just prior to us blowing up his country;

Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 for "his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and co-operation between peoples." The Committee praised the "change in the international climate" affected by Obama's presidency.

In his Nobel Lecture, he discussed the "hard truth" of the inevitability of war, saying: "There will be times when nations — acting individually or in concert — will find the use of force not only necessary but morally justified." Obama has now fired more cruise missiles than all other Nobel Peace prize winners combined...

My question is this: Should we take back Obama's peace prize and hand it to Gadaffi???

Merging with the other bizarre Gadaffi thread.

NTM

This has nothing to do with any other Gaddafi thread. I posted this in the 'Politics' forum and the thread was closed. Free speech & democracy? Sure...

This has nothing to do with any other Gaddafi thread.

IMO, it does. One "Gadaffi wasn't that bad a guy" thread is enough.
    I posted this in the 'Politics' forum and the thread was closed.

Can't imagine why...

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

you cant support gadaffi when the majority of his people don't
    majority rule = democracy

IMO, it does. One "Gadaffi wasn't that bad a guy" thread is enough.

I never said that, what I said was 'Gadaffi for world president'. The thread I created, and the poll is in relation to Obama's unjustified peace prize award. Gaddaffi was also in the running for one...

Clearly for some people around here, politics is a one-way system.

PS- I'd rather be a dictator than a wannabe... Meh

• Advertisement

Merging with the other bizarre Gadaffi thread.

NTM
    is it against the rules to call the mods names?
    this has nothing to do with my tread although he raises some very good points which i 100% agree with this forums mods have no right to call anyone a dictator when there policys would go down very well with the chinese government. ban me if you want but you are dicks! and so as i have mentioned before are the garda:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭djrichard

I think budguy just registered and came on to rant about anything to cause some drama. With all his hate for the British, he obviously refused to learn the Queens English by way of protest. His spelling is the biggest embarassment of this entire thread.

Oh and by the way, I hope Shell and BP etc get their hands on the oil, perhaps the petrol prices might come down just a little.

you cant support gadaffi when the majority of his people don't
    majority rule = democracy

You can show evidence to back this up?

I would strongly recommend against calling anyone names, mod or not. Bad form, and against the charter.
    this forums mods have no right to call anyone a dictator when there policys would go down very well with the chinese government.

Although I don't recall having said anything about Gaddafi being a dictator (not that I would disagree with such a statement), I am pretty sure you won't have seen me expressing great approval of the chinese governments political actions either.
    ban me if you want but you are dicks! and so as i have mentioned before are the garda:)

You're obviously not going to last long around here.

NTM

you are dicks!

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭SamHarris

Vast majority of this stuff is conspiracy theory quality stuff really. A concentrated effort by all media to demonise Obelisks hero? Mmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

this has nothing to do with my tread although he raises some very good points which i 100% agree with this forums mods have no right to call anyone a dictator when there policys would go down very well with the chinese government. ban me if you want but you are dicks! and so as i have mentioned before are the garda:)

dont ban him....please...its too funny...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RedneckHamster

RustyNut wrote: »
    The yanks can and do bomb civilians by remote control these days.

And I'm embarrassed that it's true. Unless we have manned aircraft, it doesn't seem that it's treated as a 'real' war with actual people. I'm planning to fly for the USAF in a few years, and God help the idiot who tries to replace our fighters with flying lawnmowers. Killing civilians by accident after steps were made to safeguard them is tragic but part of war and something we accept by fighting. Killing civilians with a paramilitary intelligence agency with a history of questionable operations and ignoring the fact that the Army and Air Force should be fighting the war is inexcusable.

Advertisement