Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Jazz Drummer/Bass/Piano

• 22-12-2009 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm based in Dublin, want to get a swing band together and I need a rhythm section. I will be singing and probably playing some guitar if needed and I'm doing this with the intention of having a working band for weddings etc...I want to work on standards and have some jazz arrangements of modern tunes as well to keep it interesting.

Let me know if you're interested in this project, I did post on the Bands/Musicians but I though best to be more specific and post here.

I have quite a lot of experience playing jazz and complete the 2 year LGSM in Newpark.

Cheers
    Fusion

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jazzguitare

Hello!

I'm a french guitarist and I will be in Dublin next july. I should be very pleased to meet some musicians there, you can have an idea of what I do when I'm playing on Youtube (quenehen olivier), there are some videos of too jam sessions.

See you in July I hope!

Olivier

jazzguitare@neuf.fr

• Registered Users Posts: 4,444 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Hello!

I'm a french guitarist and I will be in Dublin next july. I should be very pleased to meet some musicians there, you can have an idea of what I do when I'm playing on Youtube (quenehen olivier), there are some videos of too jam sessions.

See you in July I hope!

Olivier

jazzguitare@neuf.fr

I would think that after three years, the person would have found what he was looking for ! ;)

That thread is three years old.

Advertisement