Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suit Hire

• 26-08-2002 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭

ok probably a *bit* late now,but i am going to a grad tonorrow night.so i went to black tie(went last year and their tux's were wonderful ;))and they said they did not do grad's this month(what a lot of bullsh*t)so i went to greene's on the advice of someone else.i just picked up the tux and it's a piece of sh*t. the first shirt he handed me had puke stains on it and was missing not one but two buttons. so i mentioned it and got a "clean" shirt.

now i have to complain about the quality of their tux's.they are utter rubish. i will advise everybody NOT to go there.go to black tie and make up a wedding you are going to or something.

so my question is:where is the best place to go to for suit hire in galway?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Corless were decent last time I looked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

...that Martin Feeney's on Abbeygate St. (beside Java's) are okay, but have never gone there personally...

[edit](as a warning, some or all of the staff, erm, how can I word this, "play for the other side", so at least they'll know what they're talking about when it comes to clothes/fashion/trends in these things... but beware of the measuring tapes! As for going commando, forget it ;) )[/edit]

Gadget

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Yeah, Martin Feeneys has the best quality suits. Although I don't think he's that good at short notice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Martin Feeney's = black tie,no?

ah well in the end i brought it back to them(after the grad) and they gave me a full refund :) yeah-me

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Keyser Söze

How much would it cost to rent a suit for a graduation? 3 piece?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thread is from 2002.
    Try here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement