Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family hotel break

• 28-06-2010 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Guys i'm looking for a deal for night week, midweek would suit perfect 2-3 nights for a family 2+2 plus a infant. Anywhere in Ireland considered hopefully in a hotel with plenty for the kids to do. 4 + 11 year old. There is loads of offers out there just want to see have any of you guys seen anything decent.

Thanks in advance and all options will be considered.

I'm based in Dublin if that makes a difference, looking for something outside the Capital. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭bucks777

try carlton.ie....hotels in tralee,westport,limerick,cork and wexford i think,they were doing a deal recently where it was €99 for a room for the night with a second night for €9...€108 for 2 nights,not bad really

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Snaggerman

Try http://www.heatonshotelbreaks.com/choice.html. Three nights midweek or two weekend. E196 either way, incl breakfast and one evening meal. Kids stay free at most of their properties, just pay E5 for breakfast and E9 for dinner. Enter code HP7839. Almost all the Carltons are available, Lynches etc. We just booked Carlton Tralee for next weekend(2 adults 2 kids) grand total incl booking fee E198.95.
    Have used this offer three times in the last 12 months and found it to be the best all round value.
    The previous poster mentioned the Carlton 99&9 offer but this is excluding all meals, I reckon if you factor that in it would work out more expensive.
    Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mini Driver

Maybe check out Lynch Hotels Circus deal. Think its something like €150 for weekend break for 2 adults 2 kids. Theres a comp for it here:
    http://www.onoffer.ie/aspx/offer.aspx?redirect=yes&contentid=7723

With the weather we are having at the min im thinking of chancing a camping hol in Ireland this year .... could be a disaster though!!

Advertisement