Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trace a phone number

• 06-04-2010 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

For the past couple of weeks have been getting calls on my mobile from a landline in the Dublin area. Any time I answer it goes dead and if I return the call it's always busy. Is there any way of finding out who owns this number? Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

http://business.eircom.net/mobile/policy/malicious/

Similar policy applies to other providers

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭TskTsk

For the past couple of weeks have been getting calls on my mobile from a landline in the Dublin area. Any time I answer it goes dead and if I return the call it's always busy. Is there any way of finding out who owns this number? Has anyone else ever had this happen to them? Any advice?

What's the number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

Contact your mobile carrier, you might be able to track it by looking it up in the eircom online phonebook or google the number and you might find a name or something..i hope this helps..

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Thegingerbear

Thanks for all the replies, they seem to have stopped ringing, I believe it is some company that do market research.

Advertisement