Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noctmas

• 23-12-2010 1:29pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Welcome one and all to our special little Noctmas place. I have decorated the tree:
    beautiful-christmas-tree.jpg

Built up the fire:

fire2.jpg

and even made us egg nog:
    eggnog-coffee.jpg

So what will we all be doing on Noctmas night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwWSCu6xYfJZPlC-yaNUPTAg_lIN6n_8AZP-H9SjRLNpcRk8Zx3Q

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm thinking I'm gonna catch the bastard who sneaks down my chimney and commits an anti crime every year!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'm thinking I'm gonna catch the bastard who sneaks down my chimney and commits an anti crime every year!
    Sounds like fun.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Bit of a gay ass tree there Wolfs, would you not have used more skulls etc for the decoration? All this purple and glitter... it's like the fackin' emo robot unicorn dance dance revolution forum! :pac:

• Advertisement

Blame this fellow, he picked the color scheme:
    2009-11-30-19-18-02.png

All hail our multi-limbed tree dwelling overlord!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

santadoom.jpg

SantaDoom.jpg

As for Santa?

Here's my plan:

DoctorDoom.jpg

I 100% support this move

• Advertisement

No need for any crimes:

Judge_Dredd2008.jpg

That better not be that horrible kid Judge Dredd where they basically re-told all his stories in a new comic that was kid-friendly and caaaack!

Fewcifur wrote: »
    That better not be that horrible kid Judge Dredd where they basically re-told all his stories in a new comic that was kid-friendly and caaaack!

Could well be, I was actually looking for an image of Santa's sleigh getting shot down. Was in a 2000AD I picked up years ago.

After the crash he gets shot, I think. Could only find this though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

9TNXQ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

*wanders in with mince pies and stollen to go with the eggnog*

Merry everyone!

May you be well guarded from the silent crimson clothed ever watching judge who stalks the world tonight, who has been observing your ragged nights and is aware when you wake.

May your paltry gifts of mince pies and possibly a beer convince him to look favourably upon your houses!

Twas Noctmas night and all through the noc only a single creature was wandering, cyberwolf was lonely and had nothing to do. He had visited the thread of nerdy and had a few laughs, and stopped off in the music section to hear a few riffs. He wandered here, and wandered there and finally decided to go to The Lair. However when he arrived there was no one ther, except Lysander asleep 'neath the tree. Pulling up a chair he sat down by the fire to enjoy a delicious mince pie. Just as he had settled himself in he heard a great crash from up on the roof. He did respond thusly, "Now then, who would disturb the late night snack of a wolf?''
    He walked over to the roof access ladder to climb up and see what was the matter. He climbed up to the roof and was greeted by a rather strange sight, a giant sleigh pulled by nine large moose. His first thought was that something was not quite right, "The sleigh should be smaller and isn't eight reindeer instead of nine moose? Just what is going on this cold, snowy night?" While he pondered thusly he realized there was no driver or passenger he could see. "Oh dear, I hope Santa wasn't replaced by a brain-eating zombie." He jumped over to the trapdoor and dropped through to the floor. Once he recovered and got to his feet he realized that he was alone save for the odor of roast meat. He looked to the fire and saw Lysander there chewing a roast pig that was wearing a bow. He turned to the tree and saw piled there an assortment of brightly wrapped packages tagged for the nocs. "I guess we're all safe, so back to my chair. Hey, who ate my pie? Oh, you so funny big guy."

MERRY NOCTMAS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

Merry Noctmas Wolf

Some spiced drinks to keep out the cold...
    35.jpg

I am off now, to do some terrible things to a turkey...

I be off as well. Must wrap presents for family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Happy christmas you guys have a great one

Now that Christmas is dead and buried, the Noctmas can begin!

Hail Satan!

ho_3_nerdy_christmas_tshirt-p235454290483366235zvhkb_400.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

ho-ho-no.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

happy noctmas guys:D

Merry no sun time, people!

All over for another year now... Am stuffed full of Christmas dinner and would sell a kidney for a nap right now.......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

BadGirl wrote: »
    All over for another year now... Am stuffed full of Christmas dinner and would sell a kidney for a nap right now.......

These guys will help you with that kidney thing....

logoCMYK2.jpg

Kojak wrote: »
    BadGirl wrote: »

These guys will help you with that kidney thing....

logoCMYK2.jpg

Yeah, but how will they facilitate the nap? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I dunno - all I got from your last post was kidney donation......

Advertisement