Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vhi cover for orthodontic Surgery

• 02-06-2011 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all. I have recently started to have orthodontic treatment and I have been told I have a very extreme case. in order for me to proceed to do the full treatment I will have to go for Surgery to make more space in my mouth by breaking my jaw bone and resetting it. I am currently on vhi plan B and was just wondering does anyone know will vhi cover this fully or even part of it? I have been talking to them and i cannot get a simple yes or no answer and its all just confusing. If anyone could help it would be great

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭day dreamer

Hi

it probably will but they should be able to give you a definite answer. Ask the surgeon who is doing the job and they should be able to teel you either.

Advertisement