Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Going on Mw2 now with Trigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

Im kinda tipsy but feel like playin. I'll play any cod if any ones on? Just send me an invite

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Looking forward to the weekend , epic cod session in mind , ordered a 30 meter Ethernet cable for a tenner , that should solve my internet issues , you lads still playing cod4 ? could probably pick it up on the cheap

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Looking forward to the weekend , epic cod session in mind , ordered a 30 meter Ethernet cable for a tenner , that should solve my internet issues , you lads still playing cod4 ? could probably pick it up on the cheap

We still play it. Though Tiger Woods 12 is what I'm mainly playing since Saturday. Also I'm have Eircom problems (DSL keeps dropping.. again! 3 years **** like this never happened until a few weeks back. Ridoink!). Btw, get on Skype :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

We still play it. Though Tiger Woods 12 is what I'm mainly playing since Saturday. Also I'm have Eircom problems (DSL keeps dropping.. again! 3 years **** like this never happened until a few weeks back. Ridoink!). Btw, get on Skype :P

Do you live in Dublin? Eircom are useless, i've switch to UPC and i haven't looked back, 20MB internet, cheaper and i got a letter saying the download limit has risen to 500GB:D:D

Ye i keep meaning to sign up to Skype, seems to be the main method of talking during games , even though all of us have mics :p

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,052 ✭✭✭✭beertons

On mw2 for an hour or so

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Happy Birthday to the ABL PS3 thread going on one year now.

Happy Birthday to the ABL PS3 thread going on one year now.
    Lol

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Worra guy <3

Since the crossing dressing hobo's known as 360 players(:p) have their own thread, thought us sane folk(PS3 players obviously duuuuuh :cool:) deserved a thread of our own :D

Anywhoo...

Had an immense sesh tonight with LakesKeane, Leeg, Kersmash, Hoki and a couple of others lads from here.

I hopefully converted them to my sanctuary that is Sabotage. Where I roam the fields searching for my precious bomb to plant within a couple of minutes . Good times :pac: Bar one match with that silly Welsh weirdo camping on the roof on Highrise. We won pretty much every match we played. Likewise when we played Demolition before that. Raking in win after win in 2 minutes most of the time.

Most fun I've had playing COD in a long time fellas. Like I said in txt chat, great having more than competent players to play Sabotage and Demolition with. TDM was starting to bore the living **** out of me tbh. So yeah, look forward to similar sessions in future ;)

Sorry about raging the kruds. I should have given it another game though, maybe in a new lobby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Going onto my Secondary account.

AkimboOldSpice

If ya havent got me added, add me, me an Ade are going on to have a mess about on a few games, not taking it seriously at all, so if ur expecting to win today/night then your in for a surprise... Need to do something in blops to make it interesting.. :D

Balfie wrote: »
    Going onto my Secondary account.

AkimboOldSpice

If ya havent got me added, add me, me an Ade are going on to have a mess about on a few games, not taking it seriously at all, so if ur expecting to win today/night then your in for a surprise... Need to do something in blops to make it interesting.. :D

Sell it.

scrap that, I wont be on till after the X Factor...

GOING ON NOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

beertons wrote: »
    Sorry about raging the kruds. I should have given it another game though, maybe in a new lobby.

no bother, I left myself since our dumbass team seemed hellbent on giving them easy kills, next match I went 40-3 on Terminal, get a TI on the roof of the building with the explosive container and you have their entire spawn covered, got a chopper gunner with guns only up there

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

that was....unreal., ground war on Trailer Park, tore up the right side from where C spawn is, spas shot killed two guys with one blast, lobbed a semtex, triple kill as it blew up a car, got a 4 man multi with my predator and another 4 with the harrier run, 8 kills in total with the ac-130 including two triples. I need a pvr for sh1t like that lol 21 kills less than 2mins of game time.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

^^Nobody cares

:P:P:P

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    ^^Nobody cares

:P:P:P

And who the fcuk are you? :P

ur owlones growler with a mayo accent!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

I'd like to say the same about you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

I'm going to go all the way to 15th Prestige, I think. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

9499719.jpg
    Sums up what we've encountered past two nights

This went onto the second page, wow. Anyway, on mw2 for the next hour.

The Express play list is live on PS3. Patch update was today, No ghost or second chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Haven't been on here in a while redface.gif anyone up for a bit of late night Blopping?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Balfie wrote: »
    The Express play list is live on PS3. Patch update was today, No ghost or second chance.

yea was playing that express play list a bit last night!!

UAV is now best perk coz the immense satisfaction I get when killing some retard who has ghost on, standing there thinking he is the $HIT, and he's blinking like a mad thing on the radar!!

FECKING BRILLIANT! :D

so you can still use the ghost perk but you show up on the radar!! NOOOBS!

I'm trying to get 50 more one shot one kill's. And it just occured to slow brains here that if i played hardcore tdm or hardcore hq, i would have it in no time. Why didn't i think of this before?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

beertons wrote: »
    I'm trying to get 50 more one shot one kill's. And it just occured to slow brains here that if i played hardcore tdm or hardcore hq, i would have it in no time. Why didn't i think of this before?

This also occurred to me after unlocking the tac knife on the USP :confused:

• Advertisement

GTA tonight boys?

Advertisement