Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Insertion fees this weekend

• 11-05-2012 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

120427_intro_visual.jpg120427_intro_headline.jpg120427_bullet_red.gif[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Only on Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 May 2012[/FONT]spacer.gif120427_bullet_red.gif[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Valid for up to 100 auction-style listings with a starting price of EUR 1.50 or more in eligible categories[/FONT]spacer.gif120427_bullet_red.gif[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Get your items in front of millions of eBay buyers[/FONT]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Yeah! I get that email every two weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭chopsey

its been alot more erratic in recent months, it used to be like clockwork every two weeks and then a break for a week and start again.

i just thought people on here would be interested cause theres alot of questions about is it safe and what do i do so what better way to start an ebay empire then for free :D

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭ctbfashion

i stopped getting emails telling me about free listings which is annoying.

does anybody else create a listing but still end up paying roughly .35c sorry im new enough to ebay.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭chopsey

you might be changing the listing from the free options.

if you list in more than one Category or add an extra photo they will charge or if you put in a buy it now.

you need to read to conditions of the Free listing and stick to it.

you can see the price of the listing before you confirm the listing so just change a few things until the Fee says 0.00 and hey presto Free listing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 Cracker_Jack

Ebay have free listings ALL THE TIME if your starting bid is 1 EUR, your listing is 7 days, and you do not include a buy it now option. You can make up any difference in the postage charges.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

Ebay have free listings ALL THE TIME if your starting bid is 1 EUR, your listing is 7 days, and you do not include a buy it now option. You can make up any difference in the postage charges.

Is it not €1.49, any higher you get a charge.
    To be honest if I see someone asking for stupidly high postage charges I simply don't bid.

Advertisement