Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Big Brother babe

• 04-06-2009 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lionsfan123

Hey have you seen the Irish giirl on Big Brother tonight? she is Noirin Kelly and really hot. Does anyone know anything about her? She is from Dublin and is on you tube in a dance off with this guy Mark Ward. CVan we vote for her?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

We really need pics. Preferably one of her wearing a very small top while jumping up and down on a small trampoline.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,039 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

is that her?

20090604-nx9tjfr92c34r3i7t7qnugq5gh.jpg

No pics of her in a low cut top yet Almighty..

Edit, Bingo!

20090604-8bsrp6i5cny7ygfkytki1nw6h3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭ZiMZuM

yeh just heard off her brother on facebook that she is on it!i used to do athletics with her,what a body!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

She's an absolute tool unfortunately...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,976 ✭✭✭Barr

What a stunner ..great body to boot - C' mon Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,042 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Barr wrote: »
    What a stunner ..great body to boot - C' mon Ireland

You best be trollin

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

She was in Real World Sydney about 2 years ago,
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_world_sydney

She was a bit meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Biggest tool in the house .And I havent seen them all .....yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,976 ✭✭✭Barr

The Irish generally do well in BB .. hope this year its no different

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Why do people hope she does well just because shes from the same country as them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭ Piper Dead Thinner

Just a few quotes which sum her up:

'I dont give a **** what people think of me' (despite being plastered in make-up)

'Im hit up on average by 50 lads in a night'

mdwexford wrote: »
    Why do people hope she does well just because shes from the same country as them.

Beats me too..... typical Irish bull**** to be honest.

Irish or not, she's still a spastic

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

She was one of the blokes girlfriends in it not a main contestant herself, but their relationship was well documented on it.
    Just checked it was Isaac she was going out with.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,042 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Just a few quotes which sum her up:

'I dont give a **** what people think of me' (despite being plastered in make-up)

'Im hit up on average by 50 lads in a night'

I'll gladly make it 51

*fetches dueling glove

Any Irish girl who is any bit good looking, sadly have been subjected to groups of drulling lads since such a young age... I suppose she done well to turn out as good as she did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Norin and co better get used to porridge because that's their next main meal coming up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

If they were hoping that she didn't do well you'd be calling them begrudgers.... flipin' hell mate, we just can't win with some of ye!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

She hangs around with friends of mine.......i dont know her well, but i think shes a total spanner!!!! Was also on The Real World.....fame hunger cnunt by all means.,, hopefully shes evicted soon, i love seeing z listers fail miserably!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Oh the irony of that comment when you look at your location tag!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

peanuthead wrote: »
    If they were hoping that she didn't do well you'd be calling them begrudgers.... flipin' hell mate, we just can't win with some of ye!! :rolleyes:

I wouldnt at all, where shes from has no bearing on whether i like her or not, just dont understand people who think that way.
    BaZmO* wrote: »
    Oh the irony of that comment when you look at your location tag!

Im afraid im not getting it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,247 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

What the hell is 'Noirin' anyway, is it some Dub4isation of Noreen?

Took an instant dislike to her, hopefully someone will make her cry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Hey.............she just got booed on the recap!!!! wouldnt it be sweet if she was booted out 2nite? Taxi for "Noirin" at the BB gate, destination....Bumsville! enjoy biatch!..................nothin like a bit o' Irish pride!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

She just got her eye brows shaved off and permanant marker all over her face, she is in now...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Is it not the actual Irish version of her name, if you're directing name hate try Cairon or Ciaran as we call it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭nevey

If anything Noreen is a dub4isation (really just anglicisation) of the Irish name Noirín.
    The ín part is the dimunitive form meaning little.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭IKOS

I wouldnt at all, where shes from has no bearing on whether i like her or not, just dont understand people who think that way.

Im afraid im not getting it.

I agree, and I think its just patriotism, you know, like cheering for Ireland and not the opposition, etc.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Is she mixed race or an oompa loompa?

She's horrendous.

In her vt she said she was in some vip area, presuming in Dublin so by VIP she must have meant people who nobody has ever heard of, and she 'forgot' her pants and flashed her gee to everyone.

The first person to shave her brows. I hope big brother makes her wear those drawn on glasses for the whole time she's in.

• She used to work in Dunnes Stores, Cornelscourt - I couldn't believe it when I walked in and was told she used to be on the real world and then I saw her organising a socks rack in Dunnes - it made me laugh. She used to do modelling in Assets too if I remember correctly...

Total attention seeker.

• Advertisement

Total attention seeker.

Thats easy to see aye... There's no shortage of those sort in todays Ireland

Advertisement