Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male multiple orgasms

• 09-11-2010 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Diapason

No, not a joke (I think). I bought a book by Mantak Chia ages ago that promised to unlock the secrets of male multiple orgasm. (This doesn't mean multiple ejaculation, it's all about separating the orgasmic feeling from ejaculation itself, thus allowing the man to experience several orgasms in a session.)

Anyway, I'm a lazy b'std so I stopped bothering with the whole thing shortly afterwards, but not before I persuaded myself that there might just be something to it. Now that we're in a recession and most entertainment is to be found at home, I'm wondering if I should start doing the exercises again. So basically my question is:

Is there anybody out there whose ever managed to perfect the technique? Does it work?? Do you now feel like a god amongst men???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Diapason

Just noticed, this reads like a shill post. It's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I've used probably the same techniques as whats in that book (haven't read it) for some time. Its worth the effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

Come again?

17632-Middle-Aged-Caucasian-Businessman-Who-Is-Hard-At-Hearing-Cupping-His-Ear-To-Listen-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Ebbs

big b wrote: »
    Come again?

Not for another 15 mins, dear.

Ill get my coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Snap2010

I heard of some Tibetan monks who mastered orgasm's without ejaculating meaning they don't lose their drive

• Advertisement

Snap2010 wrote: »
    I heard of some Tibetan monks who mastered orgasm's without ejaculating meaning they don't lose their drive

Yeah, this is the same thing.

Part of what put me off the book is the constant talk of spirituality and chi and all that guff. Just give the techniques, dammit!

A quickstart guide is basically:

Ejaculation and orgasm are seperate processes which happen at the same time in males and with a bit of practice you can seperate the two ie orgasm without ejaculating and ejaculating without orgasm. Theres two phases to a normal orgasm the emmission stage when sperm and semen are released then the contraction phase, the contractions are what gives the feeling of orgasm and pump out the goo so to speak.

A bit of alone time practice is needed but to get it simply:
    0:google "kegels" and get used to working and squeezing those muscles for a long hold.

1: when approaching orgasm keep breathing deep not shallow like you normally would, real deep belly breaths nice and slow.

2:when you approach orgasm squeeze the kegel muscles as hard as possible and try let the contractions of the penis happen, its one of these rub your stomach and pat your head sort things

Best practice is to just try get your self as close as possible but then stop and see if you can feel the different stages happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Snap2010 wrote: »

Its a myth that ejaculating makes you lose your drive or decreases testosterone. It does the opposite.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

A quickstart guide is basically:

Ejaculation and orgasm are seperate processes which happen at the same time in males and with a bit of practice you can seperate the two ie orgasm without ejaculating and ejaculating without orgasm. Theres two phases to a normal orgasm the emmission stage when sperm and semen are released then the contraction phase, the contractions are what gives the feeling of orgasm and pump out the goo so to speak.

A bit of alone time practice is needed but to get it simply:
    0:google "kegels" and get used to working and squeezing those muscles for a long hold.

1: when approaching orgasm keep breathing deep not shallow like you normally would, real deep belly breaths nice and slow.

2:when you approach orgasm squeeze the kegel muscles as hard as possible and try let the contractions of the penis happen, its one of these rub your stomach and pat your head sort things

Best practice is to just try get your self as close as possible but then stop and see if you can feel the different stages happen.

Is there any physical danger with this? Thought I read somewhere that you still ejaculate but the sperm/semen goes into the urinary system. Might be utter bollocks but as orgasm causes ejaculation surely some seminal fluiods are released

• Might be utter bollocks

Technically that is eactly what it is.

Ebbs get my coat too while you're up.

• Advertisement

Is there any physical danger with this? Thought I read somewhere that you still ejaculate but the sperm/semen goes into the urinary system. Might be utter bollocks but as orgasm causes ejaculation surely some seminal fluiods are released

There's no danger of this if you do it right as you're stopping the emmission of semen and sperm into the urethra. There is a thing called retrograde ejaculation where you phsyically stop the ejaculate leaving and this can be dangerous its speculated as it can open the valve at the bladder. its easy to distingush between the two, when you pee after sex if its a retrograde one you'll have foamy piss and if its been done properly you'll have normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Rabble Rabble

sounds sore, tbh. Lasting longer makes sense. This bs - not so much.

It is pretty much lasting longer but with the added bonus of more orgasms, win to me tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭silkworm53

Reminds me of a joke I heard once.

A woman boarded a 747 for a flight from New York to London.
    She was directed to her seat by the stewardess, smiled at the pleasant looking man sitting in the window seat as she sat down and buckled up.
    The plane took off and reached its cruising altitude before she unbuckled her belt leaned back and closed her eyes hoping to catch a few hours sleep.
    However she woke with a start when she heard a sneeze followed by loud groaning.
    She opened her eyes in a flash and stared in open mouthed horror to find the man beside her had taken out his erect penis and was wiping it clean with his hanker-chief.
    'What are you doing!' she gasped.
    'Sorry madam, I have a rare medical condition. Whenever I sneeze I ejaculate.'
    She flushed with embarrassment.
    'Oh I'm terribly sorry. I apologize. I thought you were some kind of pervert or something.'
    'That's quite alright madam. It happens all the time.'
    She thought for a moment.
    'Have you seen a doctor? Sure there is something you can take?'
    He smiled.
    'Pepper.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

I had one when I was a teenager but unfortunately I was alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

dont think its been said already but the reason this works is your body realises it hasnt ejaculated so it keeps you ready for action and you dont lose the erection straight after like you usually do when you ejaculate

PeakOutput wrote: »
    dont think its been said already but the reason this works is your body realises it hasnt ejaculated so it keeps you ready for action and you dont lose the erection straight after like you usually do when you ejaculate

Indeed. And you if you *do* have one of those retrograde ejaculations where the semen goes back into your bladder, your body realises that the deed is done and that's the end of things. So even if you think you haven't ejaculated, a wilter means that you probably have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

It is pretty much lasting longer but with the added bonus of more orgasms, win to me tbh

And of course unlocking the full body orgasm.... which is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

This sounds pretty cool. So is this one of the things which are nearly impossible to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Sounds very similar to tantric sex.Sting is a big advocate of it.Apparantly it does take alot of work to perfect but those that do say its more than worth it.

• Advertisement

He was sending his love down the well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    This sounds pretty cool. So is this one of the things which are nearly impossible to do?

Not impossible there is just a knack to it and you need to spend time figuring out your bodies own responses.

nedtheshed wrote: »
    Sounds very similar to tantric sex.Sting is a big advocate of it.Apparantly it does take alot of work to perfect but those that do say its more than worth it.

Its mainly comes from taoist sexuality, traditional tantra is more in favour of holding off on as long as possible and riding the wave so to speak. But the line blurs between these things when they get westernised

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DS333

Hey!

I started doing the exercises last night and they gave me an orgasm. There was nothing retrograde about it either.

I'm obviously not doing them right.

And it was purely the exercise, in case anybody gets bright ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭jackthelad321

I wish I was interested enough to try this out. It's winter. Far too nippy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

silkworm53 wrote: »
    Reminds me of a joke I heard once.

A woman boarded a 747 for a flight from New York to London.
    She was directed to her seat by the stewardess, smiled at the pleasant looking man sitting in the window seat as she sat down and buckled up.
    The plane took off and reached its cruising altitude before she unbuckled her belt leaned back and closed her eyes hoping to catch a few hours sleep.
    However she woke with a start when she heard a sneeze followed by loud groaning.
    She opened her eyes in a flash and stared in open mouthed horror to find the man beside her had taken out his erect penis and was wiping it clean with his hanker-chief.
    'What are you doing!' she gasped.
    'Sorry madam, I have a rare medical condition. Whenever I sneeze I ejaculate.'
    She flushed with embarrassment.
    'Oh I'm terribly sorry. I apologize. I thought you were some kind of pervert or something.'
    'That's quite alright madam. It happens all the time.'
    She thought for a moment.
    'Have you seen a doctor? Sure there is something you can take?'
    He smiled.
    'Pepper.'

Neil Prenderville?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,434 ✭✭✭✭28064212

DS333 wrote: »
    Hey!

I started doing the exercises last night and they gave me an orgasm. There was nothing retrograde about it either.

I'm obviously not doing them right.

And it was purely the exercise, in case anybody gets bright ideas.
    As in, you were just clenching your kegel muscles and had an orgasm without touching yourself? I've never heard of that happening

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using post-migration Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, and a dark mode setting)

28064212 wrote: »
    As in, you were just clenching your kegel muscles and had an orgasm without touching yourself? I've never heard of that happening

Neither did I, but I did clench them and keep clenching them more and more for 10 seconds. By the fifth contraction all was over. And, for the record, I never laid a hand on myself. But, every time I clench them with force, I do feel that incipient orgasm sensation blooming inside.

Dare I ask if I have discovered masturbation without the sin and guilt?:o
    What will the bishops say?!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,434 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Neither did I, but I did clench them and keep clenching them more and more for 10 seconds. By the fifth contraction all was over. And, for the record, I never laid a hand on myself. But, every time I clench them with force, I do feel that incipient orgasm sensation blooming inside.
    :eek:
    Dare I ask if I have discovered masturbation without the sin and guilt?:o
    What will the bishops say?!:eek:
    Nah, the Christians are all about the spilling the seed, not the touching oneself. But you have discovered a way to make time fly in even the most boring meetings :pac:

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using post-migration Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, and a dark mode setting)

• Advertisement

28064212 wrote: »
    :eek:

Nah, the Christians are all about the spilling the seed, not the touching oneself. But you have discovered a way to make time fly in even the most boring meetings :pac:

I didn't think of that and probably shouldn't.:D
    What sort of mind do you have?!:pac:

Advertisement